alexandra laughed and grabbed the phone, seeing ddot also having a mug on his face. she laughed even harder and let out a sigh to control it. "ima call you later, my heart," she said. "safety. love you." she said as she hung up, not letting ddot say anything else.

jasmine was finding a show to put on her tv when a phone went off with a loud ding! the two both snapped their heads towards jaelin who was smiling at her phone. "who got you smiling like that? cause i know it ain't dd," jasmine said.

jaelin widened her eyes and slapped her phone on her chest. "nobody," she lied. alexandra gave a 'bffr' face to her, then looking at jasmine, then back to her sister. "you a lie. who is it?" she asked. jaelin let out a sigh, immediately giving up all hope to lie to them cause she know it won't work.

"it's uhm.." she said. the girls widened their eyes and nodded their heads for her to continue. "it's jason." she sighed. they both gasped and covered their mouths, alexandra standing up and backing away from jaelin.

"no, bru. say you lyin," jasmine said. jaelin hesitantly shook her head no. alex and jaz started quietly screaming as they fell to their knees and pretended to hit the ground. jaelin rolled her eyes at the two who were making a big dramatic scene at this.

"but it's not like that," jaelin tried to protest. "nahhh," alexandra and jasmine said at the same time. "just listen!" she said. the two girls who were now standing up gave eachother a 'mmh' look then looked back to jaelin. "fine." jasmine said.

"i'm only texting him again because david is texting crystal again," she explained. "it's nothin between me and him. seriously." she said. alexandra and jasmine side eyed eachother and then sighed. "ight," alex said. "we believe you my heart." she said.

jaelin smiled at the two and continued on texting jason. alexandra and jasmine shared yet another look, but this time a 'oh no' type of look. they continued on making tiktok's until the paige sisters decided to leave.

 they continued on making tiktok's until the paige sisters decided to leave

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
1.21.23
5:00 pm - her crib .

jaelin and alexandra have been home from jasmines house for a good two hours now, indicating that they left around three. she was laying in her bed, reading ugly love by colleen hoover.

just as she turned the page, she got a instagram notification. she sighed and pulled her phone off the charger as well as putting her bookmark on the page she was on and closing the book. she set the book down to her side and unlocked her phone.

she opened the instagram app to see that buba100x had texted her. she dropped her phone and rubbed her temples, picking the phone back up and opening the message.