teleported

Since i'm mean and mad that i haven't found a Wednesday reacting story on Wattpad (that is also child-friendly) I decided to take upon it myself.

anyway let's start

Me: *teleports Bianca, Wednesday, Enid, Yoko, Divina, Failure (uh...Xavier), Kent (rent), AJAX, Pugsley, the pilgrims, Tyler the hyde boy and his DAD and Principal Weems and random peoples from nevermore cos why not?

They wake up from a very VERY slight concussion I put on them 

"Where are we exactly?" Asks someone.

"In a cinema, isn't it obvious?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I meant which cinema?"

"mine"

"just...never mind"

"Anyway, everyone can sit on the floor if they don't sit in a chair is 3...2..."

practically everyone rushed into a seat, and Wednesday accidently sat on Enid's legs. But she got off cause it  was lesbian and I don't support Wenclair.

 "You all know how to work a cinema. Just pause on that button over there okeh?" I asked.

"Okeh" Said everyone.

"and don't pause it for fun stupids okeh?"

everyone else responded with the same answer.

Everyone this is totally fanmade and also this took me forever because i don't know how to spell okeh? I had to got to word ptf a million times that's why I can't use typewriters okeh?