VI - Strange Side Of Humans

Start from the beginning

I told them.

"Yeah I figured. Just thought I should offer just in case."

Another strange thing they have said, but I was beginning to see that they often said rather strange things.

I stood in the living room as they took a shower. Not really sure what I was supposed to do.

I'd never been in someone's house before as a guest... only to analyse a crime scene.

The only kind of scene I saw here was a dead lizard on the floor. Covered in cat fur.

Scanning it, the cat appeared to be a snow white Persian cat.

Which I assumed belonged to the Detective.

When the Detective reappeared in the kitchen, they were wearing what I would assume were pajamas.

They got out a bowl, some milk and some sugar coated cereal.

"Is that your dinner?"

I asked, and they looked up.

"Hm? Oh yeah. I... dont really like cooking."

They gave me a strange look,

"You can sit down if you want to."

They said, gesturing to the couch as they poured milk over the cereal and took a mouth full of their "dinner".

Hesitantly, I sat myself on the edge of the couch.

They appeared to take some medication while they ate, and once finished they put their bowl in the sink.

"Ok well... I'm off to bed. My bedroom is that room, just let me know if you need anything Ok?"

I nodded in understand.

"Ok well... goodnight Connor."

They said,

"Goodnight Detective."

I replied as they turned off the lights and headed to bed, closing the door behind them.

☆°~♡~°☆

I did a small report to Cyberlife, encompassing everything that occurred today, and when I opened my eyes I saw the Detective standing in the kitchen, the light of their phone the only thing illuminating their face.

"Oh! Connor! Sorry, did I disturb you? I wasn't sure if you were making a report or something..."

They said apologetically.

"No. That's alright. I had just finished my report... is it morning?"

I questioned, wondering why they were up.

"... uhhhh technically? It's 1am?"

They laughed a little, but I didn't get the joke and only tilted my head in confusion which made them sigh.

"I'm a terrible sleeper."

They grumbled, sitting down on the couch beside me.