Heart Devoured

Author:
Star_Henderson

Word Count:
18970

Mature/Everyone:
Mature

Description:
Louis has a set order when checking out men. Face, namely lips and eyes, a quick sweep of the body, although he's not too bothered, as long as they aren't completely muscle bound and lastly bulge. People lie when they say they don't check that area. They do. It's natural.

Face, body, bulge.

Only the person walking towards Louis messes that order up. The person walking towards him throws his hips so far forward that you can't help but go bulge first in the checking out order. In fact even if you weren't checking him out, you had no choice because Harry, as the woman called him, leads with his dick. There's no other way to explain it. His dick comes first (pardon the pun) and the rest meekly follows because really, nothing else can compete.

Only, as Louis drags his eyes up from the leading dick bulge, he is met with really, a very tidy body. Toned but not too muscly, tall, lean, quite perfect actually.

And then, dear fucking lord the face. The universe never plays fair. Some people skim through life with a semi decent face or work hard to get a kind of ok body but this Harry bloke, well he won the fucking lottery of life didn't he?

-----

Louis and Harry meet at a homeless shelter run by Harry.

Platform:
AO3