122

The Managing Director of the company handed over the flower bouquet to Sidharth to welcome Samriddhi.

Avneet is getting more frustrated now.

She given time of 3:00 p.m. but it is now 3:30 p.m. and even her manager is not picking the calls.

Avneet : with due respect sir, are we really going to work with someone who didn't have value for time?

MD : I can understand Avneet but she is an actress and going to do the marketing campaign for us, this much tantrums are expected to me.

Avneet : hmm, but someone who is going to take responsibility to promote our company should be more punctual.

MD : its okay avneet, we should wait for more half an hour.

Finally, she is here.

Samriddhi entered

Samriddhi entered.

MD : A very warm welcome to you samriddhi mam in our company.

Samriddhi : thank you so much sir.

MD : by the way you must know him but still for a formal introduction, he is Siddharth Nigam, advertising partner of our company.

Samriddhi : yes I know him very well, hii siddharth.

Siddharth : good afternoon.

Samriddhi gave a side hug to him.

Siddharth handed over the boquet to her.

Samriddhi : is this for me?

Siddharth : yeah.

Samriddhi : oh thank you siddharth, this is so beautiful.

Avneet : but this is from company side mam. (She somehow cover up her jealousy calling her mam)

MD : it is OK Siddharth is also part of a company. Let me introduce my highly skillful management.

Avneet, Faisal and Jannat is introduced by the Managing Director of the company directly to her.

When avneet can see, that all her focus on Siddharth only she is not even looking at them.

Siddharth : this way, let discuss the campaign, as I can understand you must have a very busy schedule.

Samriddhi : yes sure, let's go.

Stay tuned.