Soon enough Quinn's moans were turned into screams. Everyone got up from their spot and stood infront of Quinn's door, the screaming stopping. The red head went flying out her room, landing on Anika, the girl letting out a scream at the dead body.

Ghostface walked out the room causing the group to panic. Chad grabbed Iris' hand while Heather had token Tara's hand all four running out the apartment.

Mindy and Sam helped take Quinn's body off Anika, both staring at ghostface in horror. Ghostface moved towards Mindy and sliced her forearm, Roxanne and Mariam took a couple steps back not really knowing what to do.

Anika started to attack ghostface's legs so he wouldn't hurt Mindy any further. This caused to ghostface to start choking her, while Sam had ran into the kitchen to get a knife.

Roxanne nudged Mariam while pointing to Anika almost like telling her to do something about it. Mariam sighed and rolled her eyes, then she lunged at ghostface causing both to fall to the floor. Roxanne stared in amusement before running over to Anika, trying to help her to her feet.

Roxanne was grabbed by her arm being pulled back from Anika, also being sliced in her upper arm. Then she was thrown next to Mariam who was letting out a groan from how hard her head had hit the floor.

Ghostface started to choke Anika once again, but this time he had pushed and lifted her body onto the wall. The killer shoved their knife into Anika's stomach and dragging upwards, the girl letting out a horrified scream.

Sam came back into the living room running, hitting ghostface in the head with the knife block. Ghostface falls to the floor next to Roxanne and Mariam, both girls acting scared and getting up from the floor as quick as possible.

"Grab Anika" Sam ordered towards both girls as she was helping Mindy up.

Both girls helped Anika up, wrapping each of her arms around their shoulders as all five girls ran to Quinn's room. Mindy sat down on the bed, Roxanne and Mariam helping Anika sit down on the bed. Sam had closed the door and locking it, ghostface banging on the door.

Mindy was holding on to her arm, blood spilling everywhere. Roxanne was also holding on to her arm, not as much blood coming out compared to Mindy's. Soon the banging on the other side of the door stopped causing all five girl's to look at each other in confusion.

Sam looked over to the bathroom. "Bathroom door. Hurry."

Mariam moved from her spot next to Roxanne, walking into the bathroom. "Ah, fuck, there's a dead guy" She screeched, not expecting to see that. Maybe she had zoned out at the part where Bailey had told his son to kill off his daughter's fling, or maybe that was Ethan just being Ethan.

Roxanne crouched down to Anika and Mindy's height as she tried to apply pressure on both their wounds to help the blood from spilling, that just adding more blood to her hands.

Mariam screamed, Sam turning around and running into the bathroom to help the girl. Roxanne looked up from her bloody hands and over to Sam and Mariam who were now trying to lock the door that led to the bathroom. Ghostface kept kicking it making it hard for Mariam to lock it.

Sam grabbed Quinn's dresser as Mariam leaned against the door, soon the dresser being pressed against the door. Mariam and Sam both leaned against the dresser as ghostface kept trying to get in.

"Roxy, help Mariam" Sam told the girl as she ran over to the window and opened it.

Roxanne got up from her spot and started to lean against the dresser with Mariam as it kept getting pushed. Both girls gave a look of annoyance to eachother.