"DO Not hurt Jeremy Kol." Klaus said harshly.

I looked at Klaus and smiled evily "Not unless he touches my daughter. Then I have the great permission to tear him peace by peace." I said. I looked at Klaus and Rebekah.

"This is going to be fun, I think I'll come." Rebekah smirked.

"Are you coming brother?" I asked Klaus. Klaus looked at me and smirk.

"Going up against the Salvatore and maybe the Gilbert. It's worth watching." Klaus smirked as we walked out of the house.

MeanWhile

Lexi's POV

I was invited in the Lake House to change my clothes, since Jeremy threw me in the lake. I took the towel and dried my hair. I looked in the mirror realizing I don't have my necklace. I look around then saw Damon leaning against the door smirking as he hold the necklace up. I rolled my eyes as I placed my hand out but he comes over and puts it on me.

I watched him in the mirror.

"You should leave soon." Damon said.

I looked at him in the mirror "Why should I?" I asked.

"Because kol is coming here. And he seems pretty pissed." Damon said.

I shook my head. "Kol is a easy tempered. And that's one thing I got from him." I said pulling my hair out and turned to Damon.

"Explain to me, why did we meet back in 1924?" Damon asked.  I smirked.

"You wanted to feed off of me, remember. And somehow we got along." I said then walked past him to grab my phone off the bed.

"Then when we made a promise, why?" He asks.

I laugh and turned to him "You like to ask a lot don't you." I smiled then looked at my texts then look back Damon slightly smile "Because I was falling in love with you Damon. And Mikael would have tortured you right infront of me as you die slowly. I didn't want you to remember the time we had together." I said.

"But you're in love with Jeremy?" He asked.

"Jeremy is sweet, cute, and he got under my skin. No matter what I do I can't shake him but fall for him over and over again."I smiled thinking of Jeremy.

"Damon!" I heard Matt run up to us. "Kol, Klaus and Rebekah are here." I looked at Matt and walked over to the window seeing Klaus, Kol, and Rebekah talking to Jeremy. Damon walked over to me and saw what I saw.

Damon blurred outside. I followed Matt behind.

"Where is Lexi?" kol asked Jeremy.

"Why do you need her? She doesn't need to --"

"Where is her? I don't want to do this the hard way mate." Kol said.

"Kol!" I yelled as I walked over there. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You know him?" Jeremy asked.

Kol smirked at me and walked over grabbing my arm looking at Jeremy. "Lexi, is someone you shouldn't get involve with." he spoke to Jeremy.

"Let her go." Jeremy said as he reached for my arm.

"Kol, let me go." I said. Kol looked at me then let me go but he grabs Jeremy's arm pulling him close with a smirk.

"Now, Jeremy. Do me a favor and never see Lexi again. Alright, mate." Kol said then back up.

"You don't own Lexi, she's not yours. And you can't tell me who not to see, alright Mate." Jeremy said.

"Oh, but I do." Kol smirked I glared at him.

"Kol, don't " I growled.

Kol looked at me and smiled "I bet he wont love you anymore Lexi, he'll probably hate you for the rest of your life knowing what you really are. "

"What... what?"  Jeremy asked looking at me and Kol.

"Kol, don't. I'm warning you." I growled low.

"And I love to see him hate you." He smirked at me then looked at Jeremy.

"Lexi, what is he talking about?" Jeremy asked. I looked at Jeremy.

Kol walked up to Jeremy one last time "I'm going to this one last time, stay away from my daughter." Kol threatened.

I looked away feeling Jeremy's eyes stare onto my back.

"...Your?... Your daughter?" jeremy repeated.

I took a glance at Kol and jeremy. Kol smirking as Jeremy look at me angerily.

TO BE CONTINUED...