She likes you.

It was the next morning. Amber and Tara are supposed to go to a flower shop today, but Amber didn't want to. She didn't even want to go to school. The two almost never fought. It was out of their nature. But when they do, they refuse to talk to each other. They do anything possible to avoid the other.

-
At school.

"Hey, Amber." Mindy smirked, sitting next to her on the table.

"Hey Mindy." Amber mumbled, laying her head on the table.

"Has Tara not spoken to you yet?" Mindy asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"No, she's probably with Wes." Amber scoffed. "I'm supposed to be mad at HER, but she hasn't even tried to apologise."

"Well, don't let her win." Mindy chuckled.

"What?" Amber asked, lifting her head.

"You over here, looking all sad? You're letting her win." Mindy smirked. She wasn't on anyone's side but found the two fighting amusing. They were basically an old married couple. All the fights were about jealousy, after all.

"Huh." Amber thought. Mindy was right, letting all this get to her. "Yeah, you have a point."

"Don't I always?" Mindy shrugged.

"Whatever, I just need to ignore her and smile." Amber huffed.

"Just don't fight for too long, please. I wanna go to your party as a happy loving group on Friday." Mindy snickered.

"Yeah, yeah." Amber scoffed.

"Hey, party people." Liv giggles as she walks up to the two girls with Chad by her side.

"Hey, cutie." Mindy winked at Liv, earning a glare from Chad.

"I know where you live, Mindy." Chad huffed, sitting down at the other table right next to them.

"Yeah, me too, dumbass. We live in the same house." Mindy chuckled, playfully rolling her eyes.

Just then, Wes and Tara show up, sitting opposite Mindy and Amber. Amber just looked away, not wanting to give into Tara's pleading eyes.

"Hey guys." Wes says as he places his palm on Tara's thigh.

As much as Amber tried to ignore it, she felt jealous.

"Hey." Almost everyone says, except Amber.

"What's got you so cranky?" Wes snickers.

"Shut the fuck up Wes." Mindy says as she rolls her eyes. Wes knew damn well why she was upset, but he likes to wind Amber up.

"Just a question." Wes scoffed, placing an arm around Tara, just like how Amber does.

"I'm gonna go get some stuff." Amber mumbled, standing up from her seat.

Mindy grabbed Amber's arm and pulled her down a bit to whisper in her ear. "What happened to being happy?"

"It's hard, Mindy." Amber whispered back. "I just need a second."

"Okay, don't do anything stupid." Mindy chuckled as Amber walked away.

"Where's she going?" Tara mumbled.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Mindy dramatically rolled her eyes.

"Mindy!" Tara said, giving her a confused look. "I thought we were on the same page here." She whispered.

"I'm a free woman, I'm on no ones side. I live for the drama." Mindy snickered.

"Ugh." Tara groaned as she stood up from her seat.