Chapter 1

"Dammit kid, can you ever shut the hell up? Degrading you doesn't work. Hitting you doesn't work. Kissing you doesn't work.."

  The little shit was in a mood today, a bratty one, and had been running his mouth all day. Specifically at this cocky old man who had had just about enough and was ready to get some payback, or at least some quiet, and for fucks sake he wishes some goddamn headache medicine. Usually, this would be the other way around, this one-eyed freckled brat was always ready to bash this cocky, scruffy old man's head in. Although today, the tables are turned, and someone can't keep his pretty little lips shut for more than about 8 seconds (he's counted).

  The one eyed boy swung Lucille around in his hand, twirling her like a baton as if she were some sort of toy, but with care. Admiring the blood dried to her wires and stained deep in her wood, he side-eyed the man and smirked, spouting all nonsense that came to his twisted little mind, "You know I can only talk when you don't want me to. It's a special power of mine, you see. I just thrive off of making you suffer, just like you do everyone else, hm." He would've winked, given he had the ability.

  "Yeah yeah, well you see, I have an idea.." the tall, rough looking man said as he slowly stood up and walked towards Carl Grimes like a predator about to lunge for its prey. But this boy was no prey, he knew that, this boy was a little monster. An absolute badass, scared of nothing, no one. Nothing could phase him. That's what this deranged lunatic of an old man loved about him.

  This one eyed little freak could kill and torture with no remorse. He could look anyone dead in the eye and shoot them straight in the skull and walk away without looking back. Well, that is, anyone but this man. He would never show it, but the man standing in front of him right now, did something to Carl Grimes. He made him feel a way that nothing, no one, no creature, thing, person, friend, family, enemy, no one he has ever met before or anything he has ever encountered before could induce these sorts of feelings in this twisted teen boy. That's why Carl went against everything he knew was right to spend his time with this man.

   Negan. Negan Smith. The one person that could make Carl Grimes heart skip a beat, make the wires in his brain twist and turn. Good or bad, he didn't care, he just loved the way Negan made him feel.

"And what would this idea be? Hmm? Chop my tongue off and stick it in my eye socket? I just came up with that one. Isn't it nice?."

"..Kid.. you see why I call you a future serial killer, right?"

"Hmmm, only half." Carl shrugged and giggled and Negan shook his head and hopelessly smiled as he double facepalmed.

  "Fuck, you're absolutely adorable. Fucked up, but adorable nonetheless, you little shit, not only are you a fearless badass, but add bratty onto it and fuck.." Negan finally sank into his desk chair and rested his elbow on the armrest, resting his head on his hand and rubbing his scruff, admiring the sweet sight in front of him.

  This pretty boy pacing back and forth, playing with this man's prized weapon, Lucille, he trusted him dearly with her. He was admiring her wires and years of stains of blood. He admired her hard work. Negan liked that. He couldn't help but smirk, devilishly.

  "Now, about my mighty great idea. If kissing isn't good enough to shut you up.. then I think it's about time we move to the next level, and see how well that shuts your pretty little mouth." Negan patted his lap. "Here boy, on your knees, now."

  A blush filled Carl's cheeks, he.. had an idea.. of Negan's idea, but he had only ever heard things about it, hearing the dirty minded men in his life talking about doing it with girls.. he only snapped out of his trance in time to realize Negan had grabbed yanked him by the hair, he had taken to long to obey the order.

  The smaller, pale boy whimpered and whined as he stumbled, being pulled towards the chair, "I- I zoned out- mmph- ah- ", Negan just let out a low, growling chuckle, "it's okay baby boy, I know you don't know what to do. I'll teach you everything you need to know."

  The man eagerly shoved carl down into the chair where he was sitting before, "Just sit back and I'll tell you what to do", Carl looked up at Negan with the cutest damn puppy dog eyes.. well, eye- he had ever fucking seen (excuse the shit out of my goddamn French), his pretty little lips just slightly parted, just begging to be kissed, but that's not what they were about to be doing, they were about to be busy with something much more naughty, and Carl knew, and he couldn't wait, "Let's see if you can really shut me up."

  He shivered. He was nervous, but excited, he wanted this, he craved it, but he was still being a cocky little brat, "And let's see if I can resist the urge to bite you." He smirked like a little devil.

  Negan grabbed Carl by his jaw, looking him dead in his eye, and his socket, which he always made the boy keep uncovered when he was around him, because he loved to look at it. He thought it was cool, and badass, and even kinda hot. "You bite me, and I'll make you walk around without your bandages all day, with your hair tied back, so everyone else and I can look at your badass socket that you hate so much."

  The freckled boy sighed and leaned up, kissing the bulge in Negan's pants, fiddling with the zipper with his teeth, smirking cutely, then pouting pitifully and giving the big man above him his precious puppy dog eyes again "you'd really expose my biggest insecurity like that?" He kissed around the growing bulge in the man's pants as Negan grunted and gripped Carls Hair into a fist, "and come on.. why would you want everyone to see it.. when you can have it all to yourself?"

"DAMMIT KID!!"

  Negan lost it, yanking the brats head back. Drool dropped down carls chin as he licked those pretty pink lips. "How the hell do you know exactly what to do to drive me insane? You sure you never done shit like this before?" Carl giggled like a sneaky little kid and and grinned "Mhmm, I'm just doing what I want, I mean.. just look at it.. how can you expect me not to want to play with it.." the naughty boy said, eyeing Negan's huge bulge in his pants, which were now half unzipped from Carl's teeth.

To be continued. . .

A/N
Thank you so much for reading! So glad I got 1k+ words for the 1st chapter! If I get any reads, chapter 2 will hopefully be posted within a few days or a couple weeks.
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -