✧. * 017. The Black Swan ✧. *

Start from the beginning

Aurora then walked off, trying to figure out Hermione's clue. If it was a clue.

***

Harry had to admit, he hated when Aurora didn't speak to him much. He missed her always complaining about teachers and arguing (playfully) with Ron. He also missed the four of them being together, without fighting. He knew it would take more time for Hermione to come around again - espically since he was an ass to her, about the whole broomstick situation, so he decided to fix his friendship problem with Aurora.

Harry thought he would take Aurora with him, to learn the Patronus charm. He knew the dementors might attack her- because of her being related to Sirius Black, so he thought Aurora should join as well.

He entered the Gryffindor common room and saw Aurora sitting on the couch, reading her muggle book. She looked so peaceful when reading. It was like her mind escaped this reality to the reality of her book. She was gorgeou- he shook his head. Why had that thought come to mind? He thought to himself.

Shaking his head, he walked over to Aurora and sat next to her. She slowly turned her head to Harry, her eyes still on the page.

"Can I help you?" She asked, finally looking at him.

"Er- I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to Professor Lupins' office to learn a spell to get rid of dementors?" He asked.

Aurora stared at him for a moment. She noticed how pretty his eyes were... does he generally want me to learn this spell? Or did he just want to make amends with me?

"Is this your way of saying to me, I'm sorry for acting like Ass and I would really like it, if you'd join me to learn a helpful spell?" She asked him.

Harry's lips curved into a grin. What he didn't know was that his cheeks went a soft pink colour. Aurora kept that to herself.

"You could say that," Harry said. His grin then dropped and an apologetic look started to form on his face. "I'm truly sorry for giving you the cold shoulder A. It's just this broom is like -"

"- I know," Aurora said, cutting him off. "I understand from your perspective. You had all right to be mad at me. Not an Ass like Ronald Weasley."

Harry chuckled at that. "So is that a yes?" Harry asked the girl.

"I suppose," Aurora said, closing her book fully. "When do we have to meet Professor Lupin?"

"Now," Harry said. Before Aurora could process, he grabbed her hand gently and pulled her up from the couch and led her out of the Gryffindor common room. Harry eventually let go of her hand, when he noticed her growing a little uncomfortable holding his hand.

Five minutes later, the two found themselves at their His​to​ry of Mag​ic class​room. It was dark and emp​ty when they ar​rived, but Aurora lit the lamps with her wand and had wait​ed on​ly five min​utes when Professor Lupin turned up, car​ry​ing a large pack​ing case, which he heaved on​to Pro​fes​sor Binn's desk. He seemed surprise when he saw Aurora with Harry. Aurora bit down the way of nervousness.

"What's that?" Har​ry asked.

"An​oth​er Bog​gart," Lupin said, strip​ping off his cloak. "I've been comb​ing the cas​tle ev​er since Tuesday, and very luck​ily, I found this one lurk​ing in​side Mr Filch's fil​ing cab​inet. It's the near​est we'll get to a re​al De​men​tor. The Bog​gart will turn in​to a Demen​tor when he sees you two, so we'll be able to practise on him. I can store him in my of​fice when we're not us​ing him; there's a cup​board un​der my desk he'll like."