Chapter 61 - END

Magsimula sa umpisa

"L-love."

I can't help but moan when she spotted my sweet spot.

Holy Mary, Mother of God. I'm sorry, but this is giving me so much pleasure. In just her simple action, I feel like something is already forming inside of me.

Her hands, it's also started to move. From my shoulder to my waist, now, it is coming to my sleepwear's button.

But before she unbuttoned it, she looked at me first as if she was asking for a permission.

"Can I?"

I smiled at her and nodded.

I can feel her hands trembling, reason, why she can't unbutton them. I held her hands before I started to do it myself.

I'm willing to give her myself anytime. As long as she wants because I am 101% sure that we belong together.

And if ever she'll find another one, I'd rather kill them both.

After I unbuttoned my clothes, I let her do the rest. She nervously opened and spread it exposing my mountains. I don't wear a bra when sleeping, that's why. She was awed looking at my babies. She even dropped her jaw. Damn. It made me embarrassed.

I slapped her hands so she'll go back to herself.

"Y-you are so beautiful, Ma'am." She softly said while looking back and forth to my boobies and eyes.

I can't help but cover my front due to embarrassment but she stopped me.

"Don't. I love to see them" she said.

She upped her hand and was about to touch them but she suddenly stopped. She looked at me, again, as if asking for permission. For the second time, I nodded.

She slowly brought her hand closer but again, she stopped midway. We both looked at the door when we heard knocks.

"Mommy? Mommy pretty?" I heard Brielle outside.

I looked at London, who is now staring into nothing. Shocked was written to her face.

I suddenly panicked when I saw tears keep falling from her eyes.

"H-hey, Love. What happened?" I nervously asked. I hugged her.

"S-sorry. I'm sorry." She said before pulling herself from me.

I got worried at the same time, confused when she started buttoning my sleepwear.

"S-sorry po, Ma'am. N-Nawala po ako sa sarili ko kanina. H-Hindi ko po sinasadya. S-sorry po--"

"Hey, hey.. look at me" I cupped her both cheeks to see me.

"Look, I gave you my permission. I am willing to do anything with you, Love." I said but she shook her head.

"N-No, Ma'am. I-I promised myself to not do it unless we're married. I want to r-respect you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorr--"

"Shhh! Shhh! It's fine. I'm fine. Look, I let you, you did not force me. You understand? I'm okay with anything you'll do to me. So stop crying, please, love. Hm?" I kissed her both eyes.

I wiped her tears and stared at her in her eyes.

"I love you, London. I understand you. Whether you want to do it now or not, it's fine with me. Okay? I can wait. I can wait for you forever, love, until you're ready." I sincerely said before kissing her forehead.

She nodded her head before hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. Thank you."

"It's nothing, London."