chapter 4

V was sitting on canteen as he was lost in thought which ofc his friends notice him..

" What happend V-shii.. " Hearing his name V turn his head towards his friend whose name is Jimin..

" What did you just call me.. " V said as Jm give him confuse look and said...

" V - shii.. i can you V - shii.. " Jm said as V went back to his thought where he hear that voice who was calling his name like that.. He shook his head and said..

" Dont call me like that only call me
V.. " V said as Jm give him confuse look but didnt said anything..

On the other hand..

" TaeTae plss lets go naa.. Plss taehyungieee.. " Koo whine while holding tae shirt and was looking at his boyfie with big doe eyes..

" No kookoo baby.. U know na our exams are coming.. We cant go to party baby.. " Tae said holding his baby who was clinging on him...

" TaeTae plss lets go na its was organization by our batch before exam start plss taetae come na.. U know na i cant go anywhere without you.. Pls taetae.. " Kook litrally beg his boyfie who sigh and nodded making kook jump on him as he got excited..

" Thank you.. Thank you so much taetae i lobe you.. muwa.. " Kook said giving smooches on tae cheeks making tae giggle at boy action..

" okay okay you little baby get down.. " Tae said as kook pout and held tae tightly..

" i will nott.. Carry meee... " He said as tae sigh and carry him everywhere

Time skip

Kook was doing tae make up as he want to make his boufriend look more handsome as he is already...

" Done taetae.. " Kook said as he open his eyes and smile seeing how beautifully his baby did his make up..

" You are looking really handsome taetae.. " Kook said as tae pull him inbetween his leg while hugging his waist as kook caress his hair softly..

 " Kook said as tae pull him inbetween his leg while hugging his waist as kook caress his hair softly

" after all my beautiful baby did my make up yeah.. And look at yourself.. You are looking like bomb.. " Tae said as kook blush as his boyfie words..

" even tho i dont want you to wear this kind of cloth but its okay as long as i am with you

" even tho i dont want you to wear this kind of cloth but its okay as long as i am with you.. You can wear this.. " Kook chuckle as tae words..

" okay okay my possessive hubby.. " Kook said kiss tae hair..

" yeah i am posessive for my wifey but my wifey is more possessive.. " Kook chuckle at tae word and said..

" Yeah you are right.. " Kook said as tae nuzzle on his tummy..

" now lets goo.. " Kook said as both nodded and left for the party..

As soon as they enter loud music blast there ear as kook look at scence with spark eyes as he held taehyung hand and drag him between the crowd of people as he stop in middle.. Then he turn around and held tae hand and put his hand on his waist while he hold tae shoulder.. Then they started to dance..

But tae he was looking at kook as he lean and Join there lips together.. Kook close his eyes as tae pull him closer while squzzing his waist making kook moan in tae mouth..

Kook feel sensation on his body when tae travel his hand on kook body and stopping in his ass.. Kook gasp as tae trail kiss his jaw to his expose neck making kook moan..

No one notice them cuz everyone were busy dancing.. Tae back away as he turn kook around and pull him more closer making kook back touch tae chest as kook feel shiver when tae rub himself on kook while both dance sensually.. Kook breath become heavily as he feel tae hot breath on his ear..

Kook couldnt control himself as he moan making tae press himself more into him..

Kook somehow free himself from tae and went towards corner of part hall as tae follow him and as kook lean on wall while tae hower over him kissing his neck.. Kook hold tae shoulder to support himself as tae lift him up pinning him wall while wrapping his arm and leg around tae torso and his shoulder.. Tae take him to his car as he sat on drving sit putting kook on his lap as kook moan again when something hard poke his ass.. He attack on tae neck as tae groan when kook kiss his neck while opening his shirt..

Tae park his car on empty road before pulling kook kissing him while udressing him....

TBC 💜

VOTE AND COMMENT

AUTHOR - BEAR 🐻

for next part 20+ votes and comments