𝔄TLANTIS

"Excuse me," you tapped the man's shoulder. "Would you mind giving me directions?"

 "To...where?" His voice was shaky, unconfident. Almost like he wasn't used to being spoken to.

 "Uh...Atlantis?"

 He gave a silent nod, then beckoned you to follow him. You watched in awe as he swam with such grace—well, of course he did, considering he had a fish tail and all.

 You probably should've been shocked by that. It's not every day you see a merman, after all. But you really couldn't bring yourself to find it all that surprising. It wasn't near as odd as anything magic could do.

 You followed him through the rushing water. He waved at a few tiny fish along the way, tiny smile on his pale face. They waved back with their tiny fins.

 "Do you...know them?" It was a dumb question, really, but the merman didn't seem to mind it.

 "No...but...they know me."

 He didn't elaborate any further, instead swimming even faster. You struggled to keep up. He noticed, sighing and extending a hand. You took it, naturally, and he zoomed through the water at lightning speed.

 You passed by the pretty, colorful coral and the small fish that hid as you swam by.

 When eventually the man came to a stop, you gazed up. A giant, underwater kingdom. You didn't know what you thought Atlantis would look like, but it certainly wasn't this.

 "We're here."

 Shaking off his grip on your hand, you twisted to get a better view of the kingdom. In the center of it all was a giant castle that towered over the rest of the small houses. It looked like it was made of glass.

 You thanked your guide, and he nodded. "I'll...be leaving, now...if that was all you needed—"

 He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before he was engulfed into a hug.

 "Caspian!" The redhead cheered, squeezing 'Caspian.'

 "...Adrien—" he coughed. "Please...let go—"

 'Adrien'—who you were just realizing was your commissioner—frantically waved his hands. "Ahh! Sorry, sorry, I just got excited..."

 "It's...fine." Caspian shuffled awkwardly.

 It was then that Adrien noticed you.

 "Oh, hello there!" He rushed to shake your hand in greeting, and you begrudgingly let him. "Who are you? I don't remember seeing you before..."

 Placing a hand to your chest, you introduced yourself. "I'm [Y/N] [L/N]. I believe you wanted to see me?"

 His eyes lit up, illuminating their green hue. "Yes! Oh, does this mean you can help me?"

 "Of course. There's no job I can't complete!"

 "Really?!" He grinned like a hyperactive puppy. "Ah, thank you, thank you!"

 "It's my pleasure."

 He grabbed your wrist, much like Caspian had moments prior, and swam. His grip was tighter than Caspian's had been. He was slower than that black-haired man, however. Still faster than you, but slow enough where you could keep up with him.

---

 "—Oh, oh, and then Caspian called him an overgrown tadpole!" Somehow, your business talk quickly devolved into the prince talking your ear off with childhood stories. "I know he may not look it, but he's actually really talkative—and funny!"