Wielding a Katana

Începe de la început

"I-i" the boy couldn't refuse them so he just decided to introduce himself "i-im A-Agatsuma Zenitsu" The boy who is now identified as Agatsuma Zenitsu said.

"Well then can you explain to us what exactly happened to you Agatsuma? " Tanjiro questioned

"Y-you can just call m-me Z-Zenitsu.. " Agatsuma Zenitsu now nicknamed as Zenitsu said

"Okay! Zenitsu! Can you tell us what happened? " Tanjiro said.

"W-well my 'friend' bullied me saying I'm just a piece of trash that will die alone i-i got t-tired of it so I r-ran away from home." Zenitsu said with tears forming in his eyes.

"So~ you don't have a home now Zenitsu? " Tanjiro said still a smile formed in his face "That means you can live with us then!" Tanjiro added.

"Yeah that's right you can live with Monjuro or me, my mom and my dad!" Inosuke said.

Zenitsu smiled and chuckled.

"But we can't do that right now since we have training and I see that you have a Katana beside you Zenitsu. Do you wanna train with us? " Tanjiro said with a smile pointing out the Katana.

"S-sure I do know s-some techniques and this katana... I kinda just stole it to fight off monsters.. when I ran away.. " Zenitsu said.

Inosuke laughed "you're a thief!" Inosuke said while laughing.

"W-well yeah! I am! I already knew so you don't have to point it out a-and why are you screaming all the time are you crazy lunatic!! " Zenitsu said.

The two got irritated with each other and fought.

"Now now calm down you two we still have training to do." Tanjiro said trying to stop the two from fighting.

The two calmed down a bit and followed Tanjiro.

Tanjiro walked towards an empty and a peaceful area in the forest.

The two was confused where was the person who'll teach them?

"Well apparently the sun is out so we won't be able to train here. Nakime. " Tanjiro said the other two were still confused.. then they suddenly just fell Zenitsu was screaming while Inosuke and Tanjiro were calm, Inosuke knew that Tanjiro knows demons and a long time ago his father revealed it to Inosuke but Inosukes mother still didn't know this, Douma also taught Inosuke about demons so at this time Inosuke was just thinking if this was just a blood demon art of another demon..

They safely reached the ground, well Zenitsu did land right on his face.. He's fine , they were in this huge area, this huge area had thin but long pillars all over.

"Kokushibo!! " Tanjiro said excitedly when he saw someone with a long hair standing in the center of the room.

Kokushibo turned to where the voice of the child was coming from, now you can see the multiple eyes Kokushibo had, well.. Zenitsu was surprised but Inosuke decided to drag Zenitsu and follow Tanjiro.

Tanjiro ran to Kokushibo and hugged him "they're here Kokushibo we can train together now! " Tanjiro said excitedly.

"Didn't you say you were just gonna bring Inosuke?" Kokushibo said.

"Well yeah~ but we found Zenitsu besides a tree crying and told us he ran away from home so we decided he'll come with us and maybe even live with us! Can he? Kokushibo?" Tanjiro said forming stars from his eyes.

"I am not in the position to allow or to not allow you Tanjiro you should ask Lord Muzan instead.." said Kokushibo.

Tanjiro didn't say anything but just gave an excited nod, well they still continued training with Zenitsu because Tanjiro kept telling Kokushibo to let Zenitsu train with them..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Muzan finally arrived, Tanjiro quickly ran to Muzan and hugged him.

"Papa!! You're back!" Tanjiro said with his eyes forming a star.

Muzan smiled and tilted his head little bit.

"Papa...can Zenitsu stay with us? " Tanjiro questioned.

"Zenitsu?" Muzan replied.

"We met Zenitsu while walking here." Said Tanjiro
"Can he pleasee stay here."

Muzan glanced at Zenitsu and just said "Sure but just be careful okay? Don't trust everyone so easily.."

"Yes yes papa I know. Thank you! " Tanjiro said.

After that Tanjiro ran excitedly at Inosuke and Zenitsu "papa allowed Zenitsu to live with us Inosuke!" said Tanjiro with star like eyes.

"That's great Konpachiro!" Said Inosuke.

"W-wait i- isn't that M-Muzan the g-great k-king of a-all demons?! " said Zenitsu.

"Well yeah~ don't worry papa won't kill you because you're my friend now! " said Tanjiro.

"G-good to k-know" Zenitsu said.

The three just kept training.. well.. Inosuke and Tanjiro needed to calm Zenitsu down because he was panicking seeing Muzan 'the Oh great king of all demons' but they managed to calm Zenitsu down and they managed to keep training until the moon had risen. They were exhausted...

______________________________________________

Word count: 1247
______________________________________________

"That was creepy.."
"What's creepy?"
"You. Acting all kind.. but it was also funny."
"What do you mean? I'm always kind."
"Well yeah you are kind and clingy to the people or should I say demons that you know.. but it's rare to find you not threatening a human, Tanjiro.."
"Of course I'm kind.. I'm not a monster after all.. Inosuke."
_____________________________________________

Tanjiro was wearing a kimono that was red
Dark red at the bottom turning lighter going up.

Inosuke was wearing a kimono that was blue just, plain ol blue.

Zenitsu was wearing a yellowish kimono that matches his hair.
______________________________________________

Yep didn't double check this chapter so there might be some grammatical error, spelling error or sum confusing things. Might double check it later and fix it.

Special note:

Go back to chapter 1 I've got a nice ol message for y'all ;) (sum rules)