3. | the coffee smell

Hello my readers this is author ! :D

So the author wants to say that the author makes 1 chapter in 1 day so if another day is missed, the author is busy with another job at RL, ok, that's all the author wants to convey, right ^^ bye bye

After finishing spending time with the player, (y/n)'s phone rang and of course the furniture items were already in front of his house. He told the player that the furniture items had arrived and the player said he also wanted to come to (y/n)'s house to help her too.

"Thank you sir" the man who was carrying all his things (y/n) said goodbye and left the two of them.

After all the items were dismantled, (y/n)'s items were placed in their respective places, the player also helped in the bathroom and living room sections.

• 46 minutes later •

Everything was neatly arranged in all the rooms, (y/n) was very happy that the player had helped. And suddenly the sound of the player's stomach rumbling made (y/n) chuckle while the player just kept quiet with his embarrassment.

"Well, looks like it's time for dinner, we'd better get the groceries now, let's go buy the groceries for now at the cashier's convenience store" (y/n) only wore the same hoodie she had when she got here, and got ready to go. go with players

Arriving there at the convenience store, there is a cashier, the cashier is outside and smoking casually. Of course the player knows that he is taking a break from work.

"Well, sorry but I'm taking a break now from my work" said the cashier who was still sipping on his cigarette and looking at (y/n) "oh hey (y/n), if you want to buy groceries, check out the convenience stores that have it's in the right lane, it seems like it will help" the cashier pointed in the direction he said "We'd better keep going to make dinner" said (y/n)

"I've never been there at all except to this shop, well thanks for the help buddy" said the player in an irritated tone, the cashier just rolled his eyes again "well, next time when I'm on break don't ever take chips and bloxy cola here again" . they both always suck.

"Well thanks for the help again cashier and sorry for the player's behavior" (y/n) could only smile and wave her hand, while the cashier lowered his head.

And it seems the player saw from the cashier's face that he blushed "*GASP* BRO, UR JUST LITERALLY MET HER,FR?!" Said the player who was still staring at the cashier in surprise, the cashier could only lower his head so he wouldn't look red in the face. "Stfu player-" said the cashier

"JEez, it's okay cashier, I won't tell you if you like her at first sight, I'll just tease you so you become the best ship" the player said in awe of the cashier.

There was a voice calling from far away, it was (y/n) who was calling player. player would immediately leave and come to (y/n) "see you later bro, good luck" said player. cashier just stood there, but happy to finally be there who can keep the secret.

• • •

"(Y/n), may I also buy chips and two bloxy cola?" "What for?" "When we're done with dinner, we're going to watch a good action movie!" "Yeah, whatever you want player" the two of them had arrived in front of the shop and opened the door.

Inside the shop it was the same as in the cashier's shop but different, (y/n) looked around and saw that there were people sleeping there. Accidentally (y/n) approached him closely, the smell was like the smell of coffee, and-
that person immediately woke up and that was enough to make (y/n) scream in shock at what this person had done.

"Oh sorry girl, I didn't mean to startle you and you know..it's rude to stare at someone who's sleeping" the guy put his hand on his chin and looked at (y/n). "And let me guess, you want to buy groceries? go ahead and come back here to pay for it" said the guy

The man was dressed like a policeman but he was a shop owner, wore a blue shirt, black tie, and wore black gloves.

(Y/n) immediately bought the groceries she needed and waited for the player, the player had brought 2 bloxy cola and one chip.

"So the total is $76" (y/n) immediately paid for it and took the groceries and told the players to wait outside.

"Hey" the guy spoke up to (y/n) "hmm?"
"Well I've seen all the women who are my customers, but you are a little different from them from the others" the man immediately took his coffee cup "btw, named intern" intern stretched out his hand, happily (y/n) shook his hand "(y/n)" "nice name" "thank you"

the two of them started the conversation bit by bit to buy time but player came in and called (y/n).

Intern sighed in disappointment, but he was glad he got to know (y/n) so happily. (Y/n) picked up her bag, and said goodbye to the intern, she had made the players wait too long.

(Y/n) and the player went straight to the house (y/n), (y/n) made a special omelette and the player waited while watching TV and eating chips. After (y/n) cooked, they ate together while telling how their life was. this, and they watched tv all night. player knew it would be very late at night so he immediately said goodbye and went home, then (y/n) also wanted to get ready for bed,what a tiring day for her.