"Guess what I already did." He makes an explosion motion with his hands in front of her face. He is such a little kid sometimes, I love it.

"Finally, we were all getting tired of waiting for you. So, do you love her?" She wiggles her eyebrows at him as if they weren't arguing seconds before.

"You already know the answer to that."

"Oh yeah the whole house does, we've known. But you told her right?" She starts snacking on Oreos like nothing happened.

I hear Dayton grunt and then chaos happens. We all fall down the stairs like dominos.

Those boys are actually so stupid sometimes.

We all land on the wood floor in front of the kitchen. It's silent for about 30 seconds Warren and Maeve just staring at us in disbelief.

Warren looks at me and I shrug with a small smile.

"What. The. Fuck, is going on." Tyler descends the stairs with a bedhead looking like a zombie.

"Nothing," Maeve says quickly her voice is about 3 octaves higher than usual.

He shakes his head before walking back upstairs.

"Alright well, this was fun. Warren give me my phone so I can go to bed." He shakes his head.

"Warren." He looks at me with an innocent look in his eyes.

"Give her the phone." He immediately does. She gives him a sarcastic smile and then walks over all of us on the floor up the stairs.

Naomi and Dayton go and cuddle up on the couch as we only have about an hour before we all have to wake up anyway.

Warren holds his hand out in front of me and I grab it and he pulls me up off the ground. I say goodnight to everyone, still holding his hand as I drag us up the stairs.

I feel something hit my ass. I freeze on the stairs slowly turning to him with my hands on my hips. He tries to give me those little puppy eyes and I almost fall for it.

Well, I do fall for it.

I lean down and kiss his forehead then both his cheeks and finally reach his lips.

He does the same to me, holding my waist.

I opened the door to his room and shut it behind us. He walks over to the bed and sits down. I stare at him.

If you had told me three years ago that I am dating Warren Reid, I would have thought you were insane.

But now, well I still can't believe it but oh my is he something?

He flops down onto his back then turns his head to me looking into my eyes and I feel my heartbeat pick up.

Have I mentioned how pretty this man is? How pretty his eyes are? His hair?

Just Him.

He reaches his arms out toward me. "Come here."

With no hesitation I walk over to him collapsing into his arms, he rolls over so he's on top of me.

He just rests all his body weight on me.

"Warren." I wheeze out laughing. "Get off you." He rested his head between my shoulder and neck.

I relax a bit, bring my hands up to his hair, and begin playing with it.

"Can you come work out with me tomorrow?" He mumbles into my neck.

"I don't know man, don't you think these guns I got are big enough?" I feel him smile into the nape of my neck.

He mumbles again, his voice getting sleepy. "Please?"

"Of course I will."

I slowly start to pull my hands out of his hair and he whines in protest. "No, keep them there. I like it when you play with my hair." He's practically whispering now.

So I do.

I bring my hands back to his hair, twirling it around.

I whisper into his ear. "Get some sleep sunshine." I'm going to call him that from now on, he's going to have to find a new nickname for me.

"I love you, Sunshine." He shifts a little, getting more comfortable on top of me.

I have a feeling this will be a common thing.

I give his head a small kiss.

About 10 minutes later I feel my eyes get heavy.

"I'm so in love with you, I hope you know that," I whisper to him.

I don't think he heard me because his breaths are slow and even, signs he's asleep.
.......

 I don't think he heard me because his breaths are slow and even, signs he's asleep

Warren and Linnea's convo at sonic will be during next chapter dont worry!

SEE YA TMMR!!!