chapter four

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
CHAPTER FOUR

"and you were just gone and gone, gone and gone."

EDEN and dewey got out of there car once again

EDEN and dewey got out of there car once again. they had followed sam from the house. as soon as eden started walking, she saw a familiar face.

"mom!" she yelled, running up to the woman who she hadn't seen in ages and giving her a big hug.

"eden. i missed you so much honey." gale smiled. then her eyes trailed over to dewey, "excuse me for a second."

whatever they were going to talk about, eden didn't want to hear them fight as she always used to. it was as if time stopped just then, and she realized where she was. there were lots of ambulances and police cars in front of a tapped off house. wes's house.

eden ignored her anxiety and ran up to one of the cops, "um. sir?"

"yes?"

"what's happening?" she pointed at the white wooden house.

"i can't disclose that information yet." he spoke.

"please." she begged, "i'm dewey's daughter. you can trust me." she tried.

the man hesitated.

"one of my good friends lives there."

the cop realized who the disheveled girl was referring to, "i'm sorry." he simply stated.

at that moment, eden saw a body being taken out of the house. she knew it was him. she could recognize his bleached hair peaking out anywhere. the hair she had always made fun of. somehow she still didn't believe it. no. not wes. not the boy who was more equipped than anyone with tasers and pepper spray; another thing they made fun of him for. but now she wished she could take it all back.

the salty tears threatened to spill from her eyes as she ran to him. she was held back by a cop, a different one this time.

"no!" she exclaimed, feeling the warm liquid fall from her eyes and down her cheeks.

her parents ran over to her and held her up, "eden. it's okay." they comforted. but it wasn't. it wasn't okay. the sobbing girl then realized the cop who was supposed to be at the hospital on watch was at the crime scene.

"tara." eden realized.

AUTHORS NOTE
i'm so sorry this is like the
shortest chapter ever lol, but i just
wanted to make a chapter for wes's death
since you know who else's death is coming
soon... it's gonna be really sad.

i love you guys <3