2

It was a normal Monday morning and as usual we were already running late.
                                            ~
"Lys can you hurry up!?" Cameron said with his angry face on "Wait I can't find my- never mind here it is" I picked up my green Goyard tote bag from a pile of clothes that was sitting in my room "Lets go".
                                            ~
"You always do that" I said while getting in to the back of the SUV "Do what exactly?"Cameron was really annoyed at this point but honestly so was I "Scream at me , you know that makes me start my day with the wrong foot" I honestly hated that and he knew it "Well I'm sorry that because of you I'm arriving late to my math quiz" I wasn't gonna say sorry "Whatever Cameron just shut the fuck up" God I hate Mondays.
                                         ~
After what felt like a 5 hour ride, we finally arrived at school.

I got out of my car and ran to my literature class as fast as I could "Good Morning Mrs Carrera" I said entering the classroom "Woods late, how unusual" she fixed her rectangular glasses with a finger and gave me a judgmental look before letting me take a seat.

I sat next to my best friend Vivi, she is a huge extrovert and always finds the way to cheer me up I guess that's why I love her so much, I seriously don't know what I would do without her.

"What's with that face" "My brother" She almost laughed "Shut up" Now she was laughing.

She finished laughing and asked "So what's up with Barry" Barry was a guy I hooked up with on a party Saturday night. Pretty whatever. "I don't know he looks boring, I mean not what I'm looking for you know" he was a nice guy really but not my type. "You're definitely the most complicated person I know Lys" Vivi has been trying to get me into dating, but I don't think that's for me really, I get bored really fast and I don't want to hurt anyone.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not like those girls who believe that love doesn't exist, on the contrary romance is my favorite movie genre ,but I guess I'm just scared of trying it myself.
                                     ~
The bell rang and Vivi and I went to grab our books for our next class, as we were walking through the hallway Vivi whispered "ew" and just when I thought this day couldn't possibly get worse I look up to see Ryan disgustingly making out with Emily, a raging bitch who happens to be Ryans girlfriend.