'Im tired of having arguments with anyone Drei.. I had a bad start today, can you not add to my frustrations?' she calmly stated and I expelled a deep breath, I turned to face her again but this time nakatalikod na siya sakin at nakaharap sa glass wall nito, nakikita namin ang labas pero hindi kami makikita sa labas. tatlong palapag ang shop niya, sa 1st floor ang mismong boutique ng mga wedding gowns, sa 2nd floor ang meeting area para sa future clients nila na magpapaorganize sa kanila, all in one ang wedding shop nila, they offer wedding gowns and wedding services such as planning and organizing and sa 3rd floor kung saan kami nakatayo ay ang mismong opisina nilang tatlo nila Monique at Alani.

'look' Dahan-dahan ko siyang niyakap sa likuran 'Im sorry...' I felt relieved when she touch my arms that are wrapped around her.

'I just dont understand why you're always acting like this.. Vercel's just a friend hon.'

'I dont like the way he looked at you'

'you're just seeing things because you are occupied by jealousy hon but there's no need for that' humarap sya sakin at yumakap.

'He's good-looking' parang batang reklamo ko, kumalas siya sa pagkakayakap sakin at hinawakan ang mukha ko.

'but you are perfect.. my perfect man.' nakangiting sagot nito. 'So please... stop wasting time on hating him and spend more time with me....alone' she teased and I felt really unconfortable right now.

'hon stop it..' may aircon ang opisina nila pero pinagpapawisan ako. 'we just argued yet you're giving me an awkward boner right now..' pag-amin ko dahil alam kong nahahalata niya na sa may puson niya.

'And that's the best part of fighting hon.. the make up time..' she smiled and I cant stop myself, I lifted her off the floor and deposited her on her table.. she moaned when I cupped her breast and claimed her mouth. 'h-hon.. w-wait..'

'what?' I asked.

'you did not locked the door.' she smirked.

'im on it..' humakbang ako papuntang pinto at narinig ko siyang tinawagan si Alani..

'Lan.. we're having a little misunderstanding here and... aweee..' she gasp when I planted tiny kisses on her shoulder. 'ahhh.. I-I mean.. h-hindi muna ako sasabay sa inyo kasi.. Oh God..' she blurted out when I suckled her skin between her breasts.. 'no.. Ahhmm, j-just dont go upstair.bye!' she ended the call and desperately unbottoned my shirt..

'you're fast' I teased while she's still unbottoning me.

'because your hot' she claimed my mouth and our tongue dueled inside.. she groaned when I suck her tongue.

'spread your legs' I murmured under our breath.

'Hon can we not-'

'Now!' she giggled but still obeyed.. she's shaking while im rolling down her silk underwear.. 'im going to be mad at you... right here' she almost scream when I entered her... she's heaven.. always heaven.

ANNICA'S POV

I hate arguments.. specially with him but I always love what we do after a heated argument.

'I think you argued with me on purpose.' I laughingly said while we're sitting in the couch enjoying our pizza.

'You little teased.' I laugh when he tickled my foot..

'stop it...' reklamo ko and it was his turn to laugh when I pouted my lips, hinilig ko ang ulo sa dibdib niya at nakangiti nitong minasahe ang kamay ko.

'hon..'

'hmmmm?'

'What happened?' he asked and it took a long paused before I started to tell him what happened earlier.. I cried infront of him but he just kept on listening.

'Im sorry, I didnt know' paghingi nito ng tawad.

'no hon.. dont be!' ang tapang tapang ko kanina pero sa harap ni Andrei, I felt so weak. 'baka nga hindi ko kayanin kung wala ka eh'

'halika nga dito...' he pulled me to his embrace.

'please.. dont ever leave me'

'No.. I wont.. Ill always be beside you.. always, Ill forever be by your side hon'

But I dont think forever does exists.. because no matter how long the two of you spent life together.. if you are meant to fall apart... then fate will find a way to break your heart....in pieces.

MY SECOND CHANCE GIRL (ON GOING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें