FOUR. lucky in the most unlikely way

Start from the beginning

She looked up at him with a smile, "Wally, it's beautiful. Thank you."

He gestured of her to turn around. As she did so, she pulled her blonde hair into her hands, much longer than the shoulder cut she would later have.

Wally took the necklace out of the box and gently laid it around Michelle's neck. His calloused fingers running against the nape of her neck as he fastened the necklace.

Once done she turned around, dropping her hair down her back.

"It looks stunning on you." He smiled.

Michelle blushed at his words and touched the necklace, feeling the coolness of the gold against her skin.

"I can't believe you did this," She said, still in awe, "I would've totally gotten you something if I known."

"Don't worry about. You've done enough already."

Wally looked at Michelle, his heart beating faster than ever. He couldn't help but feel so lucky to have her in his life. Michelle was his best friend, his girlfriend, the love of his short life. He reached out to gently caress her cheek and leaned in, pressing his lips softly against hers.

At first, the kiss was slow and gentle, a sweet expression of his love for her. As their lips met again and again, the intensity grew. Michelle's hands found their way to Wally's neck, pulling him in closer, deepening the kiss.

Wally wrapped his arms around Michelle's waist, holding her tightly as their bodies pressed together. The kiss was passionate and sweet, a perfect moment shared between two people who loved each other deeply.

As they finally pulled away, Wally looked into Michelle's eyes, his heart bursting with love for her.

And Jennifer was there to see it all. She was coming over to hang out with Michelle and she knew that Wally was going to be there. She's hadn't know that he was going to jump up and surprise Michelle with the necklace thought.

Jennifer watched the entire interaction through the window of Michelle's home. Her eyes wide and face almost red which anger.

How could she? Jennifer thought. How the hell could Michelle accept a gift should a glorious as that?

In Jennifer's eyes, Wally could do no wrong. It was all Michelle's fault. It was her fault that Wally fell for her. It was her fault that she could see the clear true love that Wally and herself (Jennifer) had for each other. Everything led back to Michelle.

But Jennifer couldn't just stand there and watch the couple, so she knocked on the front door.

She saw Michelle spring to her feet with a fairly large smile and she soon opened the door.

"Oh, hey!" Michelle smiled, "I thought you were coming over later?"

"Can't miss the new Three's Company episode can we?"

Michelle smiled down at her friend, "Guess not. Wally's here. Is that okay?"

"The more the merrier."

"Look at what he got me." Michelle smiled, whispering her words, "Isn't it beautiful?"

If Jennifer could've done anything to Michelle, she would've done it right then and there, but Wally would hate her forever and her chances would've been out the window.

So all Jennifer did was smile and compliment the necklace and stepped inside.

"Hi, Wally." Jennifer smiled, waving towards him.

Wally turned from the couch, his eyes leaving Blair Warner's and onto Jennifer's. He gave her a small smile, holding his hand up and flicking gently to the side before turning back towards the TV.