Snow day - Butthead x reader

I had just woken up and opened my blinds when I saw the best thing in the world snow. Ever since I was a kid I had always loved snow and snow around here was very rare so that made me even more excited when I saw it.

So I immediately got washed threw some cozy clothes on got breakfast and headed over to my boyfriend's house. I didn't know if he liked snow as much as I but either way he was coming out and playing in it with me whether he liked it or not.

I got to his door and I couldn't help the huge goofy smile that was on my face when I heard him walking to the door. When he opened the door he seemed a little grumpy but when he saw it was me he gave me a little smile. "Butthead it snowed!".

He looked at me a little weirded out "yeah I see it huh-huh". Just rolled my eyes but I could still feel the goofy smile on my face. "Well come on grab a jacket and get out here with me". Butthead looked at the snow and then back at me "Yeah ugh like no thanks".

Butthead started walking to the couch and I obviously followed him inside. "Ohh come on please just for a little while snow here is super rare so we might as well have some fun while we have it". Butthead just sat on the couch and put the tv on.

"Why would I want to go out in the cold that would like suck huh-huh". I sat down next to him. "Yeah it's a little cold but just wear a jacket and it will be super fun we can make a snowman or snow angels". He kept saying he didn't want to but I kept begging.

"Please butthead pleaseeee I'm begging just a few minutes outside please". Butthead sighed and turned to me. "Ugh fine but only for a few minutes I hate being cold huh-huh". I gave him a huge hug and ran to the door waiting for him to get his shoes and puffy jacket on.

When we got outside the first thing I wanted to do was build a snowman. "Okay, you can make the bottom of the snowman and then I can make the middle and then I can also create the head as well". Butthead nodded but started giggling "huh-huh bottom".

While we were making the snowman Butthead had turned his back on me and the best idea came to me. I stopped pushing my snowman piece and quickly made a snowball and threw it at Butthead.

When it hit him I could tell he definitely didn't expect it because he practically jumped out of his skin. I burst out laughing and I saw him bend down to retaliate. I tried hiding behind my snowman piece but I hadn't made it big enough so it was useless.

I felt the snowball hit me in the head and I heard Butthead laughing at me. We kept the snowball fight going for a while with both of us aiming for each other's heads. I had tried hiding behind stuff but most of the time it had just failed. Butthead tried climbing up a tree to get away from one of my snowballs but that really wasn't the smartest move because he just fell before he could even get high up the tree.

We both fell next to each other in the snow wet and cold but we really didn't care we were enjoying ourselves. After our laughing fit I turned my head to look at him "Bet you're glad I made you come out in the snow I told you it would be fun". Butthead just playfully smacked my arm "Huh-huh shut up".