42.00

"I DON'T REALLY know how to be gentle," Luke mumbles against my lips quietly, his breathing erratic and hands at my sides. "I mean, usually I do this with people who, you know, have done this several times before." He explains, sounding nervous.

"I know. Just do what you always do and remember that this time it's with me, okay? It'll be fine." I tell him, smiling softly and cupping his face with my hands. I was just as nervous as he was, but, I knew if I showed that nervousness, it would only make him feel worse.

It's not like I didn't want to do this with him or like I thought it would hurt, because Lucy and I had already established this years ago. It's not supposed to hurt the first time, or any time, and if it does, then you're not aroused enough. She would know, given all of her experience.

So, that wasn't even what I was afraid of, really. I didn't know how to put why exactly I was scared into words anyways. This was just different and new and I didn't want to mess it up and after this everything would sort of be different even though it was the same. I knew none of this really mattered, that it would be okay and I was just scaring myself by over thinking like I always do.

"It'll be fine." Luke repeats, smiling. His breathing is loud and erratic, and I can tell that he's scared, but he seems excited, too.

// sexual content is to follow, if you don't want to read it, you can skip down until the line of bold plus signs :) //

Luke's cold hands trail along my hips and slowly, they slip underneath my Brown University sweater, cupping my b.reasts. "You're not wearing a bra." Luke points out, tongue running along his lip ring.

"Or pants." My voice is jumpy and my eyes are wide, Luke's hands still lingering along my skin. There are goosebumps spreading along my bare legs and with his fingers rubbing small circles along my chest, over thinking isn't even a problem anymore, because I can barely form a single coherent thought.

"You sure are making this easy for me, aren't you?" He smirks, bringing our mouths together and biting down on my bottom lip softly.

My eyes flutter shut and after a handful of seconds his hands move from my breasts to my waistline, where his fingers gently pluck at the waistband of my boy shorts. Admittedly not the cutest of choicest but, then again, this wasn't exactly planned. Then as gently as he can, he pushes me back so that I am lying flat along his bed.

Luke pulls my sweater up over my head and begins leaving a trail of kisses starting from my chest and ending just above the start of my thighs. When he stops, his hands painstakingly begin to slide underneath my underwear, before pulling them off of my legs completely.

One last time he asks me if I am absolutely sure if I want to do this, and when I tell him that yes, I am most definitely sure, he nods and places his head between my thighs. And before I can even ask what he's doing, I feel his tongue against me and the cold metal of his lip ring, flicking every which way. A muffled groan tumbles from my lips and my green eyes go wide, the feeling foreign to me.

My fingers become entangled within his hair as the probing continues, and when my legs start to inch shut, Luke rests his hands on my thighs and keeps them spread apart, his tongue still gliding around in every possible direction.

And then it feels like something is unraveling from deep inside of my stomach; and my eyes are fluttering shut and my legs are trembling and I can barely take it anymore; head spinning as what feels like electricity courses through my veins.

I am a sticky, sweaty, heavily breathing mess, and then Luke comes up, smirking and propping his body up with both arms. "Still good to go?" He questions, cocking his head to the side.