𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Comenzar desde el principio

"genius move." ned mumbled. "okay, he just passed the gamestop on jackson avenue."

"this is so different than donnie's van!" stevie yelled as she started to look for the headlights button. "guys, we stole flash's car!"

"i'll pull the specs." ned said.

"i'm so happy that you stole that asshat's car." donnie's voice appeared again.

"yeah, it's pretty awesome!" stevie laughed. the laugh then turned into a scream when she realized that a bus had just appeared in front of them. she swerved the wheel to the left before she turned it to the right, going around the bus. "where the hell did that bus come from?"

"guys, are you okay?" ned asked, having heard peter and stevie scream.

"stevie's driving like a maniac!" peter exclaimed.

"hey, have you gotten through to happy yet?" stevie questioned as she swerved around another car, ignoring the fact that she just ran a red light.

"uh, yeah. i'm working on it." ned quickly answered. "i just gotta backdoor the phone system."

"the hell does that mean?" stevie heard donnie mumble.

it went silent for a few seconds, stevie still flying through the streets while peter held onto his seat for dear life. while she was driving, she was pushing all the levers and pressing all the buttons so she could fight out how to turn the headlights on. whenever she drove with donnie, it was always in the day time. and her mother's headlights automatically came on when it became dark outside. when she finally got it, she let out an excited laugh.

"oh, my god! i turned the headlights on!" she yelled, hitting the steering wheel.

"so, where's my phone now?" peter asked.

"um. . ." ned started, stevie hearing something squeaking. "he stopped in an old industrial park in brooklyn."

"what? that makes no sense. i thought he said he was going out of town!" peter said as stevie turned onto another street.

"weird." donnie mumbled.

"oh, we reached mr.happy. don't think he likes you, by the way." ned started, the last part being directed towards peter since happy didn't know who stevie was. "it sounded like he was catching a flight. he said something about taking off in nine minutes."

"what?" both stevie and peter asked in unison.

"he was surrounded by a bunch of boxes." donnie quickly added.

"boxes? it's moving day. it's moving day. he's gonna rob that plane. we gotta stop him!" peter quickly realized.

"stevie, do you know what moving day is?" donnie questioned.

"i have no clue." stevie answered truthfully.

"okay, i was just wondering." donnie mumbled 

"step on it, stevie." peter ordered.

"seriously? you want me to go faster?" the carpenter girl quizzed.

"it's either that, or liz's dad is gonna steal everything that's gonna be on that plane." peter reasoned, the lenses of his mask widening.

"fair point." stevie mumbled, pushing down on the gas even more.

the next ten minutes was spent with ned giving stevie directions on where liz's dad had gone. the further they went, the more lost stevie had become. the carpenter girl would drift off into though every few minutes, thinking about how she had just left mj at the dance without any sort of explanation. i mean, the jones girl thinks that peter is having a crisis and needs stevie's help, which isn't a complete lie, but stevie still feels bad for leaving her. she'd have to make it up to her somehow.