Flower husbands [💔]

Flower husbands angst go brrr
Not requested by anyone
Sett in limited life on top of bad boy manner
______________________________________
Scotts pov :)

"If you kill tango first I'll let you kill me" I promoted to the blonde in front of me. Jimmy took a deep sigh before speaking up "you have 30 seconds to run." "okay! Love you!" I smiled starting to walk of I turned back around though as I realized jimmy had stayed quiet not saying "love you too" in his usual perky self. "You have 30 seconds" the blonde repeated as I turned around. "Say love you back then!" I giggled do a dramatic pout. "30 seconds." Jimmy basically shouted at this point. "J-Jimmy please dont shout p-petal" I said my voice going a bit shaky because of the shouting. "GOD SCOTT WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!" Jimmy shouted louder. Tears started running down my face , "don't worry I understand you like tango more!" Jimmy was about to speak up when I cut him off. "AND YOU KNOW WHAT JIMMY BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM SO MUCH HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR STUPID FUCKING RING BACK!" I shouted louder than I thought I could ever shout , I threw mine and Jimmy's wedding ring at the yellow lifes life before walking off. "Wait scott!!!" I heard the other shout to me I just shrugged it off walking over to bread bridge so I could get down safety.....
______________________________________

Hi hope you enjoyed this!!!
I'm aslo needing some requests so if you want to be requests that would be appreciated!!!
<3