Shiro!Kaneki Ken: Leather Looks Good On You! *Lime*

♡A Lot Of Sex Jokes♡

You sighed as your fingers gently brushed across the clothing. Shopping for Kaneki was like shopping for a biker. Hardcore. It was difficult to find 'edgy' clothing in such a mediocre store. "Y/n, look at this." Kaneki motioned. Obliging to his demand, you walked to the dressing room, to see your boyfriend in a black long sleeve shirt, black jeans, and a leather jacket. Leather. You smiled. He was rocking the look. "You look pretty badass, Kaneki." You commented, soaking in every detail. "Try on leather pants, I bet it'd look pretty hot on you." You suggested, earning a faint blush from the boy. "Sure." He hesitantly agreed. "It might get you some foreplay." You winked. His face heated up in embarrassment. "Y/n! We are in public!" He exclaimed. "Oh who gives a damn? Just put on the pants!" You hollered, chucking a pair at the boy. Mumbling something incoherent under his breath, he slipped into the dressing room again. You searched through the racks, finding some decent clothing for him. "Y/n. This was a mistake." Kaneki said as you opened the door. "In those pants, I'd ride your motorcycle any day!" You told him, handing the stack of your selected clothing to him. He sighed and blushed darkly. "Will you ever stop making sex jokes, y/n?" He asked, grey eyes burning into your e/c ones. "Nope!" You responded, popping the 'p.' He sighed and turned around to try on more leather clothing. Before he could do so, you smacked his butt, and ran off. "Y/n!!" He barked, earning a maniacal laugh to bubble at your lips. "Can't help it! Leather looks good on you!" You replied.