18. When Yllak Was Being the Brother He Is

YLLAK

Celestine's engagement party happened after a week we met the family of Oliver. I was against the marriage but then it was Celestine's decision so I had to show support. Everything was hectic after that. Celestine's engagement and pregnancy, KM suddenly dating Ade's manager who is ten years older than him and Ade suddenly asking our dad's permission to date Naomi.

"Are you dating each other now?" I asked them. I caught them in the hallway between the men and ladies bathroom.

Naomi shook her head. "Hindi ko pa siya sinasagot."

"Pero hinalikan mo. Sige Naomi kapag tumigil dalaw mo malilintikan ka sa akin."

She widened her eyes. "Hindi pa ako graduate!"

"Exactly why you two need to be careful. I'm not against your relationship as long as both of you know what you are doing," I looked at Ade. "We talked about this Ade. Please don't break that promise."

Ade smiled. "I know."

I rolled my eyes. "Alam mo pero hindi pa kayo naghahalikan na kayo."

Naomi looked guilty. Ade looked away.

"Sorry. Your sister is too pretty to resist." Ade mumbled.

"Didn't know you're so whipped with a kiddo." I told him.

"I'm nineteen kuya Yllak. I'm not a kid." Naomi frowned.

"Manahimik ka kaka-debut mo lang last year tapos last dance mo si Alexander."

She made a face. "Are you gonna embarrass me in front of Ade?"

"I'm only stating facts," Ade didn't look bothered. "Have you seen your manager?" I asked Ade.

"The last time I saw her was when she dropped me off the lobby to park the car," He told me. "Bakit?" He asked.

"I can't find KM."

"Hala kuya baka siya unahan ka niyang mag-asawa!" Naomi exclaimed.

Nanlaki mata ko. "Don't say that. You might jinx it!"

Naomi laughed. "Kabado much? Don't worry. I told him to use condom."

I rolled my eyes. "Asking him to do that will only make him feel you support him."

"Ganon naman ang magkakapatid. We support each other." She stated.

"It's kagaguhan." I told her.

"It's love." She debated.

"What does a sixteen year old know about love?"

"Malay mo hopeless romantic pala si KM. Hindi lang niya pinapakita." She insisted.

"Whatever. I'm still going to look for him so if you don't mind, please help me." I told them and left the hall.

I walked around the ballroom hall until I ended up in the other side of the venue. It was a wedding party and someone was singing a Shania Twain song. The song made me walk inside the ballroom kahit hindi naman ako invited sa venue. I cared less.

You're still the one I run to

The one that I belong to

You're still the one I want for life

She looked familiar. The one singing the song. I felt like I have seen her before.

You're still the one I love

The only one I dream of

You're still the one I kiss goodnight

The song reminded me of Reika. I hated it.