3. Ms.Crazy and Mr.Grumpy

Start from the beginning

" In your dreams Neil."

Abhimanyu could see he was sad.

"Okay. Do one thing. Let's go the market and get something for her as a present. You give her present and apologize to her. Everything between you and Riya will be soughted then. Hopefully! I will ask Rohan to get the car ready for us."

Us. Wait! Is that mean the Abhimanyu Birla who does not believe in all this love and so useless things will himself go to the market to help his brother to buy a gift for his girlfriend. From where has the sun risen today? Thought Neil. He opened his mouth to speak. But.

" Give that stupid mind of yours a break. I am going to the market because I have to buy something for Maa."

Neil was relieved. He almost had a heart attack. It was his brother only.

~

Market

Abhimanyu and Neil comes out of the shop. They had bags in their hand and was chatting. They had a good time in the shopping which eventually turned into a bros evening out kinda. They were walking towards the car when they saw a girl in the middle of the road with his ball and a car coming towards him.He ran towards the girl.

At the same time.

On the phone call.

Akshara: Haa bhaiya.

Krish: Akshu are  you done with your shopping?

Akshara: Yess, Bhaiya. I had got all the stuff . I am just coming back home.

Krish: Okay come soon . I had made the dinner.

Akshara was talking to Krish on the call and struggling with the shopping bags when she saw a girl in the middle of the road. She saw a car coming towards her. Her instincts kicked in and she ran towards her to help. She dropped the bags and the phone on the road itself.

Before Abhimanyu Akshara ran and saved the girl in the nick of the time. She pushed her and both fell on the road aside.Akshara checks the girl and was relieved to see her safe.But she got hurt on the head. Blood was coming out. The girl seeing the blood started crying.

Akshara: What happened baby? Why are you crying?Are you hurt somewhere?

The girl:No,you are hurt. See the blood is coming out of the forehead.

Akshara:It's fine. I'm fine. Relax.

Girl's mother comes there and hugs her crying.

Girl's mother to Akshara: Thank you soo much. You saved my child today. 

Akshara No it's okay.

This act of Akshara was seen by two pair of eyes.

Yes, Neil and Abhimanyu.

But, they could not see her face.

Abhimanyu got a call and went aside to pick it. Neil moved towards the then to make sure girl was fine.

Neil: Hey baby! Are you fine? I just saw what happened now? Are you hurt?

Girl Mother: No thank you. She is fine. All thanks to this kind girl.

Neil: It is good.(to Akshara) I must say you are really brave. It is appreciable how you risked to save the life of someone you didn't even now. 

Akshara: Well. It's alright. My mother always used to say We should always help others if we expect ourselves some aid when in problem. And even if it's not the case.

Neil smiled. 

This was listened by Abhimanyu who smiled. But. But. BUT. As soon as he joined them and Akshara turned to pick her phone and bags. Again, Abhimanyu could not see her face. He sighed internally unknowingly. He didn't knew but he was just very curious to see her face asit was the most beautiful sight to him. God knows what was happening to him.

As Akshara moved towards her material she hit her foot on the pavement of the road and tripped and almost fell down but balanced herself on the last step in the veryy moment.She got frustuated and picked her phone. She saw the call was on the entire time. Ended just right now. She face palmed herself. She knew she was gone now. She will have to listen a long o say veryyy longgg lecture from his great overprotective brother.

As Abhimanyu saw her tripping his heartbeat increased. A wave of panic just hit him life a train with full force and pressure. But still the person have some attitude and a little ego man.

Abhimanyu: What a girl she is ? She saved the girl from an accident but could not walk properly. Huh! Totally crazyy she is.(in deep thoughts)

But he didn't realised he was a bit too loud.

Neil: Oh bhai! You are stressing your mind for a girl. What happened bhai? Is something happening in your heart? Is Ms. Crazy making you crazy?

Abhimanyu: Just shut up Neil. Stop your nonsense and get into the car. You don't want Riya to be more upset with you, do you?

Abhimanyu to the girl's mother in his cold voice: Ma'am you should take care about your child. It is not a park. You have some responsibility towards your child.  How could you be so careless?

Well, he said it in a cold voice as unwantedly he just remembered his childhood and his father's negligence towards his.

Akshara listened to his statement and in her mind said" What a guy. She is scolding the mother herself. What's the fault of her. She would be so disturbed. Strange.Dosen't have a mind to use I guess. Wierdo. Mr.Grumpy. Well, it's better for me to leave fast before my bhaiyaa turns into Mr. Angry bird. Hurry up Akshu! Hurry up!"

Like this Akshara and Abhimanyu went away unknown of each other . Little did they know that this Mr.Grumpy and Ms. Crazy will be completing the void in each other's life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's see what happens.

So sorry guys! Veryy late but I told you the reason. I am ill . Still. I feel it is not up to the mark but I don't know how it is. Is it boring ????? Pls tell me it is not.

Suggestions?

Favourite part?

How's the character of Akshara and Abhimanyu?

Had fun reading? 

TARGET: 50 VOTES AND 30 COMMENTS.

I did a lot of hardwork guys for this even when I am not good. Desrves some response. And you guys pls give some suggestion which will help to improve and for ideas. Give idea for ABhira meet i.e interview.

I hope chapter was spicy kind.

It is my first time so pardon me for mistakes

Bye

Take care

Do vote and comment.

Complete the target for the next chapter. Half written.