#30: Saomi Nobuaki

"...I don't know if I'm addicted or not.."

Name: Nobuaki Age:14Breathing Technique: Smoke Breathing (Kemuri no kokyū)Derives from: Mist BreathingForms in the technique: 7Form Names & How they perform in Battle:

Name: Nobuaki
Age:14
Breathing Technique: Smoke Breathing (Kemuri no kokyū)
Derives from: Mist Breathing
Forms in the technique: 7
Form Names & How they perform in Battle:

First Form, Devouring Abyss (Ichi No Kata: Musaboru shin'en) The user launches towards their target before unleashing a storm of slashes which fully surround their body. Theses slashes allow for the practitioner to easily cut down anything unnecessarily close to them, and much like toxic smoke and gasses, this form surrounds anything in its range and brings it to a swift end.

Second Form: Searing Fumes (Ni No Kata: Shakunetsu no kemuri) The user is actually moving quite a bit, instead of focusing their efforts on to one target the practitioner will move between numerous opponents and as they pass by the practitioner will unleash a high powered slash to cleave through their opponent's neck before moving to the next. This form is best utilized when the practitioner has to quickly take down or at least injure a multitude of targets on their own, Nobuaki uses this form with his katana and pistol.

Third Form: Flowing Smoke (San No Kata: Nagareru kemuri) The user unleashes a singular slash upon their target, but this slash is much more fluid and flexible because the practitioner continually shifts the grip they have on the weapon which allows for increased ease of movement, this allows Nobuaki to slash multiple opponents at once.

Fourth Form: Looming Black Mists (Shi no kata: Semaru kuroi kiri) This form is actually meant to be used in a more aerial way, if the user is in free fall or find themselves above their target they will begin to unleash slashes in every direction, doing so will also rotate the users body and allow them to become what is essentially a whirling ball of death and slashes.

Fifth Form: Approaching Smoke, Ominous Void (Go No Kata: Chikadzuite kuru kemuri, Fukitsuna kyomu)
This form is better suited for movement because of how exactly it works, in this form the user will continually move towards their target but as they approach their target the practitioner will move in random and sporadic paths in order to avoid attacks and generally make it harder to target them in any real way.

Sixth Form: Scorching Whirlwind (Roku no kata: Shakunetsu no senpū) The user unleashes a one hundred and eighty degree slash in front of them to cleave through a target or blow away an attack. While definitely being the most simplistic form, because of its simplicity this form has incredibly high adaptability which makes it quite the versatile technique.

Final Form: Smoking Sensation (Saigo no Kata: Kitsuen kankaku) The user unleashes three hundred and sixty degree slashes all around them, allowing the practitioner to easily cut down targets within a meter or two of them. As they slash 360 degrees, the user unleashes circular slashes utilizing those initial slashes as disguises for shorter range slashes which are meant to catch targets off guard and quickly cut them down.

Demon Slayer Rank: Tsuchinoto
Demon slayer Mark:

{Taisho Era Secrets} •Nobuaki enjoys Trash Talking Sanemi, despite being 6 ranks lower than him

•Nobuaki enjoys Trash Talking Sanemi, despite being 6 ranks lower than him.

•Favorite food is Soba Noodles

•He smokes constantly, but says that it improves the use of his technique, however the cigars he uses are made from plants and flowers to not affect his breathing

•Odd enough is very close with Tomioka, sees him as an older brother.

•Despite trash talking to Sanemi, he's good friends with Genya, since he showed the other how to use a gun