[𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔]

Pairing:Muhammed Amirr x reader
Genre:fluff

It's a boring day for Muhammed Amirr Bin Shahlen.He was having his breakfast when he received text messages from someone.

Amirr's pov.

I heard notifications sound coming from my phone when I was still eating my pancakes.I opened it and saw messages from my lover.

𝑀𝑦 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑂𝑛𝑒 (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و♥︎

Assalammualaikum bakal imamku🤭
Busy tak harini??

Waalaikumsalam cinta
Tak kenapa?

Teman saya shopping harini nak?
Saya nak kena beli barang sekolah.

Boleh.
Jap saya siap.
Kejap lagi saya pergi ambil cinta.

Nanti dh sampai bagitau
Saya nak siap dulu
Jumpa nanti sayang💞

Baik cinta💞

I closed my phone and chuckled slightly with the thought of her.I finished my pancakes and got ready to pick her up. I took my motorcycle key and my helmet, not forgetting to take an extra helmet for my lover.It took around 20 minutes ride to arrived at her house since we lived in quite close neighbourhood.As soon as I arrived,I called her and the doors opened revealing my lovely girlfriend.I gave her the helmet and ride us to the mall.

⊰⊹time skip⊹⊱

We went in and went straight to the stationery store.After getting what she needed,we then decided to walked around.We doesn't really spoke much since I'm not a really talkative person and y/n is a really talkative person.Oh yeah.Y/n is my girlfriend.Y/n L/n.Oh how lucky I'm to have her by my side.Anyways it's usually me listening and she's talking.I don't really mind it since I found her voice is dangerously attractive as if it was made to lure people into her games.

After a few hours strolling, we went to have lunch and have a few talks about our day.She suddenly held a spoon up and put it in front of my mouth signaling me to eat.I opened my mouth and gladly accepted the food.Then its my turn to feed her.We continue to feed each other until both of our food finished.We grabbed a napkin paper and put it on each other's mouth at the same time and laughed at each other's action.We wiped each other faces with a loving smiled while maintaining eye contact.This actions earned some adoring looks and some jealous looks.Well, its not my fault their single.We went for our last stroll and went home.

"Goodnight sayang.Baik2 pulang tu." -y/n

"Alright, cinta. Awk pun baik2 kat rumah." - Amirr

Before I went home,I said;"hope you likes the gift." And with that, I went home leaving my girlfriend all confused.

3rd people pov

She shrugged it off and went to her living room to organise her stuff.As she was orgasing, she came across a small wooden box.She picked it up and opened it.Inside she saw a rose gold swarovski bracelet and a small note.She read it and smiled to herself while blushing.

"Saya tahu cinta memang nak beli gelang ni tapi ragu² sebab takut membazir.So..take this as a gift from your loving and caring boyfriend ;3
Please jangan rasa bersalah or anything nii i ikhlas bagi you and pleasa jangan pulangkann:((
Make sure the next time we go on a date you're wearing it.
Love you<33
Truly,
Your future husband♡

*p.s I also got one to match yours ;33"

Sorry kalau ada mistakes atau typo.kita berebut nak kemas barang nak masuk asrama😞

❀𝑌𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡❀