Time⌛️ & Love ❤️

He lingered his wandering gaze on the interchanging cityscapes, feeling himself breathing again as the heavy weight of shackles lifted from his neck. The atmosphere inside the moving Lamborghini is fortunately still, allowing him to arrange his own dispersed thoughts.

After many round of internalised debate yibo finally mustered enough courage to take a look at his new master.

Just like their initial encounter, yibo found himself amazed by the man's god like features. Even the way he was gazing outside the window, with his chin perched on his palm look so unreal. As if the man was created without any imperfection.

 As if the man was created without any imperfection

Still yibo had seen evil behind Beauty..
Cruelty behind honeyed smiles...
Indefinitely behind solemn promises..

Yet he couldn't shake of the warmth that spread across his frozen heart when the man promised him home. Home was a hope for him, yearning of a lonesome heart, An irrepressible urge to belong somewhere..... To someone... Till nowhere or no one ever provided him that warmth....

And here is this person, who spend a fortune on a worthless pet like him, now offering a home... Yibo didn't knew he if he could persist through yet another hollow pledge..

"We are entering the mansion's vicinity..."

One authoritative voice ahead of him successfully caught his attention. Turning onward, wang yibo notice the women earlier who cease the alpha in gun point now instructing into the ear piece, her ablaze eyes fixed something ahead of them..

He followed her gaze, gasping amazed as he take in the thick grooves of trees surrounding the graval path the vehicle now moving. Pressing his face further into the window yibo gazed at the greenery around him, fresh scent of nature prickling on his nostril.. His mind lurched in the thought of home.

Soon nature's refined enchantment paved way to the magnificent vision of an prodigious mansion infront of them. Yibo had to crane his higher to take in the sprawling creation of luxury. The vehicle slowed down on the golden shaded colossal gate, enough for him to notice the weaponized men in black suit guarding either side of it.

 The vehicle slowed down on the golden shaded colossal gate, enough for him to notice the weaponized men in black suit guarding either side of it