Chapter 1: Becoming the Rune Knight

Start from the beginning

"That's a pretty decent sword," Kazuma muttered to himself.

Dragon Flame Rope Dart
Description: Rope dart forged in the heart of a volcano, using the dragon's tooth as the bone and the tooth as the blade. Has four spells. Multiplies attack strength six-fold. Also offers an eightfold boost in intelligence and magical skill. Is bound to wielder.
Spells:
Dragon Bone Storm: 100 mana to use. Fires storm of sharp dragon bones at enemy. Can not be dodged, but can be reflected.
Absolute Firestorm: Depletes all mana, but launches a pillar of pure fire and death at up ti six enemies, guaranteeing a kill if they're not undead.
Transform: Transforms rope dart into skeletal dragon that can be flown on. Costs 100 mana to activate and 100 to deactivate.
Fire Whip: Blade of rope dart becomes a fire-cloaked weapon, increasing deadliness. Costs 20 mana per minute.

Kazuma was interrupted from his thoughts by Aqua. "Quit taking so long!" She groaned loudly, making Kazuma glare and say nothing, but clench his fist. He turns back to his cards to focus.  

Kazuma noticed the similarities in the two weapons, as well as the differences. Kazuma began skimming over the other cards, noticing immediately there were three that seemed to offer some true promise. 

Summoner's Blade
Description: Grants immediate knowledge of how to use the weapon to the user. Slashes always are performed perfectly, and all physical traits are enhanced sixfold. Created in the wizard's tower for the ability to cast magic out of a blade. Grants seven abilities.
Ritual Slash: Magic enhances the user to extreme lengths for a single slash. Costs 10 mana per use. 
Blood Summoning: When the user pressed their thumb to the tip of the blade hard enough to draw blood, the blade summons an ally that can either help restore mana, fire various spells of various types, or be a form of knight. The summon disappears after two hours. Costs 40 mana to summon, though more can be used to increase the power.
Harmonious Revolution: User, when fighting against overwhelming odds, (As of current level, 1 vs 16) is granted sixteen various positive buffs of a weak variety. Skill increases as level does.
Learn: All mana in reserve of user is used to learn how to use any sword and teach to any person.
Skull Slash: When fighting undead, sword grants increase to attacks by ten-fold. Passive.
Holy Charge: Costs 100 mana on use. Grants user with buffs for the entirety of a battle and until they've been incapacitated or the enemy has.
Fury Blade: Allows user to send a mana slash cloaked with a random element. Costs 40 mana. 

H̸̢̰̱̱̲̗̽̇͆͋́̈́̀͌̉͘͜o̷̰̺͇̯̠̭̰͑̊͒͘l̶͓͌̇̒̀̐̓̑̈͘͠y̴͓̘̼͌̽̉̋͌͗̌̉̈́͝ͅ ̶̹͍̜̼̺̻̱̻̌̂*̸̡̧͍͉͉̮̰̌̿̓̅̈̉͝ͅͅ@̴̨̥̰̃́́̎͒̈́̉͂#̷̺͔̱͙̞͔̜̈͜#̷̤͈̯̲͈́̀̏̾͒͐̊̈͗%̵̛͔̿͗͐̈̐̐̎́̀!̸̦͍̤̤̺̻̻̯̯͑̃̑̈́͆̿̎͑*̴̙̹̻̹̟̑̐̔̓͋̏́̾͜#̴̫̟̼̪͇̹͎͔̽̒̿̒̇̊̍̿͒̿)̶͈̯̰̺̲̫͓͆̈̅̈́̌̓̈̐̎̌ͅ$̵̱̖̱͈͚̱̑̑͜U̷̡̟̼͎͓͇̟̩̜̐͒̄̉͑̽̽͝#̴͉̬͙͚̼̂́̇*̴̜̤̳͊!̸͉͙̮͈̖͖̀̈̚̕ͅ$̴̗̼̫̺̑̑̓̀Ṵ̷̮̱͙̝͎͈̅̾͊͑̄͑͒̚*̷̠͈̠̥͕̮̗͆̆̒̉̓̇͆͜͜͝͠9̴̳̎̒́̐̓̒̚͠͠8̴͚̖̫̱͎̜͔̉́̇3̸̹̥̯̓̀4̴̛̗̉͆̄̄͌̂̀̑̃0̸̖̈́̏̀̀̆͆͘͝*̵̠̙̃̒̂̃̈̐ͅ#̷͖̘͈̭̣̼̠͂̋̓͜(̶͉̦̯͈͓͉̖͒̌͜͝*̶̧͚̳̳̯͉͓͙̝͑̅̓͝Ṵ̸͎̖͍͛̏̔͗͛̃̍͊̉͝@̷̢̰̺̖͚̹̤̼̘͂ͅ)̴̛͍̈̈!̷̢̳̳͛̔̾͑̉̋́̚͠͝$̶̨͈̼̣͓͓̥̤̬̍̌*̷̡̞̫̭̈́#̴̥͈̣̤̠̟̘̖͙̫́̑͐̎͘&̶̛̣̩̱̩̲̼̖̄̿͑͂̋̚͘͝ͅͅ%̷̜̬͉͋̔͂͐̆̓̕$̸̛̠̳̇̔̀̑͊̀̚9̸̢̮̖͙͕͓̺͚͔̈́͂̀͗͌̊̿ͅ8̵̫͔̻̼͛͋̑͂͠3̷̦̪̹͕͍͍̖͆̈7̵̡̭̹̟̖͕̮̗́̍̔̊͐͛͐̍̚͜͝*̵̧̅͂@̵̧̖̹̖̩͎͂#̴̭̘̃͗́̆̋̎͋͘*̵̡͚̮̱̬̈́͛$̴̩̳̮̫̃̽̅̀ͅ

Teacher's staff
Description: Teaches any skill known. Only has one skill, but grants great physical strength and great mental power.
Teach: Learn any skill. Incapacitates user for the remainder of the day after.