Rory McCann - Collage Affair

Start from the beginning

"We shouldn't be doing th-" before I can finish my lecture, he pushes me against the door and smashes his lips on mine. I froze at first but then replied after a few seconds. His saliva tasted sweet compared to mine.

"You know I can't stay away from you for long." he says and goes to cup my cheeks. "I miss your scent, your lips, your eyes" he says longingly while looking into my eyes.

"I missed you too" I replied. I really did, I've been away from campus for the past week because of an event at home so I've just recently got back. He smiles through our kiss.

"Gosh I can't get enough of you." he grunts and takes his hand to go rub my thigh. I shiver under his touch, the things he does to me. "Be mine tonight" he trails kisses down my neck.

"I'm always yours" I say breathlessly.

"Fuck.." he grunts and grabs me bridle style to my bed. He places me gently on the bed and runs his hand down my thigh. He takes off my pants in a flash and lifts up my shirt and bra to cup my breast.

"I need to go shower, I'm sweaty." I try to stop him.

" I don't care. We can go after this" he says. He kisses my thigh and brings his thumb to tease my bud. His rough thumb rubs circle on my bud making me squirm under him. He licks and kisses my entrance.

"Stop teasing me" I whine. I was already getting aroused by his touch.

"Only after you tell me what you did tonight" he suddenly stops rubbing me.

Oh he's jealous. I give him a small chuckle. He's so cute. He looks up at me and I can see that he's blushing but gives me a desperate look as he need to know the answer.

" I just went to a party" I inform him.

"And did anything happen?"

"No Fiona and I just drink and dance all night" I assure him.

"You sure?" he asks concerningly.

"Check for yourself" I smirk and he knew exactly what I meant. He smirks in return and sticks his thick long finger inside me. His tongues go to lick my bud while his finger goes in and out of me. My tight pussy grips onto his fingers while my eyes roll back.

"Fuck you're so tight. It's only been a week since we've been together and you're this tight." he mumbles into my pussy.

I chuckle" I've been saving myself for you."

"Don't say that or I'm not going to so easy on you" he grunts.

"While I was away, I was so horny for yo-" my sentence stop, and breath hitched as he sticks another finger into me. My eyes roll back, and I grip onto his hair. He's making my inside go crazy.

His tongue fastens its pace and fingers curl inside of me hitting my g-spot. I gasp loudly and pull harshly on his hair.

"I'm so close." I haven't masturbated in a while, so I was already on the verge of pouring myself on him. I arch my back and curl my nail into his scalp.

"Cum for me my sweet honeybee, I want to taste you so badly." he growls. And with that I cum so hard my legs quivered and a loud moan leaves my lips. He slides his fingers out and licks them with his tongue.

"Yummy" He then slides his fingers into my pussy again to push out my juice then bring them to my mouth for a taste.

He leans in close to my ear and says, "Good girl". I shiver under his breath. He doesn't know how crazy he makes me.  "Now let's go shower" he removes his fingers from my mouth and pulls away. I make a whining sound and tries to pull him back. He chuckles in response.