10

10.

The next morning, John awoke with a pounding in his head, groaning as he turned over. He opened his eyes and everything was blurry his vision cleared, He wasn't in his chamber and there was a night dress on the bed instantly he recognised the garment to be Evangeline's for the life of him he didn't remember a thing that happened last night did they? Did he bed her? The thought made him happy but he was sure that she would never let that happen.

He got up and stumbled to the door and opened it and walked out shutting the door behind him. His stomach began to churn walking into his chamber.

-

Evangeline was with ghost in the garden again she had a smile on her face threw out the morning. John had admitted that he was in love with her last night.

The girl never felt more unbelievably Ecstatic in her life she loved him to with all her heart she never felt like this before it was all new to her..

Princess? She looked up and her heart fluttered with utter joy seeing him

Yes John!? She brightly smiled at him he lost his train of thought until he felt her soft hand stroking his cheek slam against his ribs at her touch. He looked into her eyes he had a very strong urge to kiss her.. He grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer. Evie's heart was pounding in her chest like a hummingbird she closed her eyes he was about to kiss her..

Princess are you out here the handmaiden called for her

John and Evangeline looked at each other he pulled away from her and just walked away with out a word.

-

After dinner she tried to find John she finally found him he was hitting a bag with his sword and he looked very frustrated

John!!!? She called to him at her voice he stopped and looked at her .. She looked so pure and beautiful and all he wanted to do is kiss her and hold her but he couldn't he let his feelings over took him this afternoon and that couldn't happen again.

What are you doing at here princess it's freezing and late you should go back in the castle he told her. She walked towards him and touched his cheek..

He dropped his sword and grabbed her waist pulling her closer her hands on his chest he just looked at her and closed his eyes and breathed her sweet scent in he moved away from her and picked up his sword and put it away and just kept on walking away from her with ghost

She followed him

Stop!!! She called to him but he just ignored her and kept on walking

John stop please!!! She yelled he closed his eyes in agony and just kept walking not looking back

I order you to stop!!! She yelled with frustration he stopped and turned around to look at her

Kiss me!! She told him walking towards him

Wha what the raven haired boy stuttered out bewilderingly

I am the princess she took a few steps towards him, And I'm ordering you to kiss me!! The brunette girl demanded he walked up to her cupping her cheeks and...

Kissed her