Overwatch: Dragons

Start from the beginning

Shadow: Both of you shut up

We then cut back to the art, as the Dragon of the south wind looked upset.

Narrator: The dragon of the south wind had triumphed but his time passed and he realized his solitude, the sweetness of victory turned to ash.

The screen cuts to the moon for a second then back towards Stain who was running inside the large Japanese building. After running in, it is showed that he is being watched as a man appears from the roof of the small center building of the rocky front of the house.

Stain slowly walks toward a shrine with a torn up banner and a sword and its sheath.

Narrator: For years, the bereft dragons grief threw the world into discord and he knew only bitterness and sorrow.

As the narrator spoke, the screen slowly faded from the banner to Stains face then flashed to the art of a man who stood on a mountain and faced the Dragon.

Narrator: One day, a stranger called up to the dragon and asked "Oh Dragon Lord why are you so distraught", the dragon told him "Seeking power, I killed my brother but without him, I am lost", the stranger replied, "You have inflicted wounds upon yourself but now you must heal, walk the earth on two feet as I do, I'm valuing humility then you will find peace"

While the narrator spoke, the screen faded from the art to Stain who lowered himself to his knees and laid down his bow and placed a bowl, incense stand and feather in front of him. Stain, who was burning incense, opened his eyes and spoke.

Stain: You are not the first assassin sent to kill me and you will not be the last.

He placed the incense into the stand.

The screen would cut to a crouching man as his cybernetic body would begin to glow green. The man jumped from where he was and landed on the floor without making a sound.

Sero: Is he a robot?!

Shadow: In a way

???: You are bold to come to Shimada castle, the den of your enemies

Stain: This was once my home... did your masters not tell you who I am?!

He quickly grabbed his bow and shot the cybernetic, who would dodge the arrow.

???: I know who you are.. Chizome

Stain, who was shocked for a second, quickly fired another shot that curved towards the mystery man, who once again dodged it.

???: I know you come here every year on the same day

Stain, who became mad, grabbed three arrows and shot another curved one at the stranger who ran behind the light and dodged the next two shots that came through it.

???: Releasing three shuriken from his arm You risk so much to honor someone you murdered!

??? quickly pivoted out of his hiding spot and threw the three shuriken at Stain, who dodged it but two of his arrows had been broken

Stain: You know nothing of what happened!

He shot once again at ???, who used one of his swords to deflect the arrow but was hit back into the light and into the lower area of the room. Stain then ran toward the ledge and shot another arrow which broke into multiple arrows as ??? deflected them and ran towards the large balcony. Stain then followed him.

He looked for him but couldn't find him

???: I know you tell yourself that your brother disobeyed the clan and that you have to kill him to maintain order, that it was your duty