chapter 20

Everyone took their seats as king raja said -" their marriage have to be done after payal and aakash marriage....the date for aakash and payal's marriage is the next three days time "

King abhiraj nods and continues -" i know you youngsters have your jobs that you dont wants to quit.....but you also have royal obligations you have to do.....we have already spoken to arnav and kunj....and they understand "

Usha and radha looks at each other and nods as usha said -" yes and we your mothers agrees with the kings.....since twinkle will now be staying in jaipur, she will be the CEO and will be looking after the raizada fashion house in jaipur and besides she is an actress and model so she is good with fashionate things and she can expand her career with this before she being a queen of kunj.....she is also a princess of the raizada empire so she has to perform her royal duties towards her kingdom.....payal will be staying in mumbai after her marriage with aakash, we have spoken to rudra....he is ready to make payal the CEO of the magazine and paparrazi company he has in mumbai, payal said she found of that.....khushi will be staying here in lucknow after her marriage with arnav, she will be handling the kumari gupta security and bodyguard agency here in lucknow as the new CEO.....whiles maya will be handling marvels shield agency in delhi as the new CEO......Arnav and kunj will be taking care of the rest including governing the kingdoms so you ladies are their spouses to give them support....payal and aakash wedding will held here in lucknow in one of the raizada resorts here.....aakash is found of the natural culture of lucknow so he wants the wedding to happened here so you ladies get ready.....twinkle khushi dont worry about how you ladies are going to handle this billonaire companies.....your secretaries will be shown when it time.....prepare yourselves to set an example "

Khushi and twinkle looks at each other and smiles as both the families continues their discussions.

The next morning khushi and lavanya flies to delhi.

DELHI
MARVELS SHIELD AGENCY

Khushi and lavanya entered the building as they walk to the conference room as she spot kunj already there and hug him -" hey bhai....when did you arrive?"

Kunj smiles -" just a few minutes ago "

Khushi nods -" ok.....how did things go ?"

Kunj said to her -" we will get them one after another dont worry......take your seats and wait for the rest to come "

Not for long maya entered the room as their mates follows behind and maya took a seat beside khushi as both smiles at each other whiles lavanya sat at the last seat.

Kunj stood in front of them -" thank you all gents and ladies for coming for the meeting in this short notice.....i have a very important anoucements to make.....you all know some things happening in my life, i come from a royal family and soon will be crowned the king of jaipur.....i now have new obligations to do so i will not be the CEO of this wonderful agency anymore but am still the founder "

All giggles as kunj continues -" i will be living the care of this agency in one person care and i except you to give her the respect and love you gave to me......i know you guys are already fun of her and almost all of you likes her but that does not mean that i wont be coming here....i will come to check in once in a while.....so maya rudra roy will take incharge of the agency in my absence....she is the new CEO.....when i was the CEO i had her and khushi as my assistants and right hand women, they were my backup and i think maya deserves the same.....i wants sonia rathore and priya singh to also be her backup, i wants them to respect and obey the rules of maya as she obeyed mine.....i know they are still under training but their best teacher will be maya "

One lady raise her hand as kunj nods to her and she stood up -" sir....what about miss khushi,she is your younger sister right....i thought she will take control "

Kunj smiles as the lady sat down -" i get you riya....but khushi is now to handle the security and bodyguard agency in lucknow, she is a CEO there and very soon she will be getting married to ASR but that also dont mean that she will not be coming here to visit you guys....and as i was saying, please give maya the respect she needs and priya...sonia be faithful and loyal to your new boss....ok you can go to your various duties "

All nods and get up to salute kunj including khushi and maya -" hill durga maa "

Kunj salute them back and said to them with teary eyes -" hill her "

All looks at each other emotional as khushi and maya hugs each other emotionally.

LUCKNOW
SHEESH MAHAL RESORT

The wedding of payal and aakash is finally here.

Everyone is here to witness the marriage of the youngest princess of the kumari gupta kingdom, maya also came with rudra and her personal assistants sonia and priya.

Khushi, maya and twinkle are standing together looking stunning in their red sarees .

Not for long payal came with kunj as she and aakash exchange vows, exchange garlands and took the blessings of the eldests.

Bebe and mj are standing together looking at everything and everyone in anger -" for the first time in my life aakash disobey me because of a stupid girl...i dont care if she comes from a royal family....i just dont like her,.....i doubt aakash is the father of her unborn child....aakash is hiding a big secret from me and i will surely find out "

Mj nods -" i dont even know what rudra and aakash sees in these ladies.....they are so cheap and disgusting "

Bebe nods in agreements with him.

Payal walks to the ladies whiles aakash walks to the men.

Payal hug khushi as she kiss her forehead -" you are looking amazing "

Payal smiles at her -" and you ladies are not looking less "

Twinkle winks at her -" hey....you are glowing, aakash is really doing his job well....he is indeed pampering you rajkumari "

The ladies giggles as maya said to payal -" we are always here for you payal.....never think that you are alone, you have elder sisters to protect you "

Twinkle nods -" ha....aakash is indeed my bestie but you are my sister in law.....if he tries to mess with you then he has to face my wrath "

Khushi nods -" yes you still our naive and beautiful younger sister.....protect the little one in your womb because he or she is a miracle for all of us....and please take care of yourself and the baby "
Maya and twinkles nods in agreements with khushi,as
Payal looks at them emotionally as they took a group hug.

The host said -" it time for the newly weds to take their pictures....after everyone get ready for the reception "

Payal and aakash took their photos and the family joins them shortly.

End of the chapter guys, please do votes and comments.
Pictures of maya and her new assistants is up there in the image check it.