Chapter 14

WARNING THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER✨ I wrote it in the second perspective cus I felt like it enjoy or not idc! This is 1,358 words of pure beauty ig.

*2nd perspective*

"What the hell?" you ask bewildered.

"Izu I told y- mphff!"

Suddenly he presses his lips against yours, cutting you off mid-sentence.

You give a small sigh and wrap your arms around him in return, pushing yourself up to kiss him back.

His tongue soon slips into your mouth, kissing you passionately before pulling away again, leaving you panting for air as he looks at you with lustful eyes.

"W-What was that?" you ask him, your face turning red.

"Aw... cute, I made you all flustered Doll~" he smirks at you, stroking your cheek.

You feel your heart beat faster as he gently brushes his fingers down your face.

He then reaches over and grabs your hand, kissing it.

After a few moments, he looks at you and sighs dramatically.

"W-What?" you ask warily and watch him grin deviously.

"Doll... I'm bored..." he smirks bringing his face closer to yours.

"S-So?" you ask looking up at him.

"Let's play a game... I mean... you are my Doll" he trails off as he brings his lips to your ear.

"And... what kind of doll doesn't get played with?" he murmurs huskily and you can't help but shudder at his words.

He trails his lips from your ear to your lips.

Your breathing picks up as you press your own against his.

"Mmph~" you moan as his tongue slowly licks its way into your mouth, tasting every inch of it.

His hands slide up under your shirt, making you shiver when they touch your skin, feeling how soft and warm they are.

You gasp loudly as he kisses down your neck, biting and sucking on your skin while he begins to tease your nipples with his fingers.

"Ahh~" you moan out, arching your back up towards him.

He chuckles as he continues to suck on your neck, nibbling and licking along the sensitive flesh of your throat.

You can feel your panties growing wetter, feeling like you're about to cum already.

You try to push him away, not sure about the new sensation, but he only laughs and suddenly picks you up, turning around and sitting in the chair placing you down on his lap.

You turn bright red when you see you are now on his lap straddling him.

He starts to run his hands up your thighs before slipping one inside your panties, tracing his fingers along your slit.

His thumb rubs across your clit, making you arch your back up even more.

He then moves his other hand between your legs, rubbing them together, pressing himself firmly against you.

You whimper, feeling an incredible warmth building within you.

He then runs his finger up and down your slit, teasing you as he watches your expression change from embarrassment to pure pleasure.

"A-Ah..." you moan softly, leaning forward and kissing him deeply as he continues to rub you.

He moans into your mouth as he takes your tongue into his own, moaning as he kisses you.