Idea #61: Cult of the Lamb x Male!Reader

Start from the beginning

Relationship: Love Interest

After Lammy was sacrificed by the cultists and was given a second chance to become a powerful demon and a leader of her own cult by Narinder aka The One Who Waits, she soon discovered a human named Y/n L/n that is about to be sacrificed by the Bishops of Old Faith's cult members and used her demonic powers to save his life and make him a new member of her cult as the Cult's very first human member.

As Y/n was trying his best to fit in with the other members of the cult, she told them to make sure to treat him with care and respect and help him out in case he has a hard time with one his tasks that she assigned to him.

When her master, Narinder told her to have Y/n go with her on her journey to take out the Bishops and will give Y/n an exact copy of the red Crown that he gave to her that gave Lammy her powers. At first, Lammy has hesitant to let Y/n join her on taking out the Bishops, but since Y/n had proven himself to be a valuable member of her cult, she gladly agrees to let Y/n go with her on defeating the Bishops and make their cult stronger than ever.

As time went on ever since Y/n joined the cult, she soon developed some romantic feelings towards him and after the death of her husband, Tobias and Y/n took the liberty of burying his body in a proper burial, she decides to marry Y/n along with a young female cat named Silver as her new wife and husband as both Silver and Y/n are very supportive of the cult and all of the other members have treated them like a family.

Even after she and Y/n finally defeated all four of the Bishops of Old Faith along with Narinder that became a new member of the cult after stripping him of his powers of the Red Crown, Lammy has been fantasizing about what kind of future she, Silver and Y/n after they were married and have kids of their own.

She will do everything in her own power to protect the cult and all of the members of the cult including her wife and husband, Y/n and Silver as they are all a family to her and she will punish anyone that tries to put them and danger and keep them safe and sound from facing certain death.

Silver the Cat

Relationship: Second Love Interest

​​​​​​As one of the members of Lammy's cult and a former cult member of Leshy's Cult, she became one of the best and very supportive members of the cult and she also has a crush on Y/n, but her first true love was the leader of the cult herself, Lammy.

She can tell that Y/n is trying his best to fit in with the other cult members despite three of the cult members that are proven to be xenophobic towards Y/n since he is a human being and not an anthropomorphic animal like her and everyone else in the cult.

​​​​​So, she decided to help out Y/n with some tasks that are proven to be a bit difficult for him to do while Lammy is out exploring through the Bishop's worlds and eventually the other members soon assisted her in helping out Y/n on being able to fit in with everyone in the cult.

After the death of Lammy's first husband, Tobias and Y/n having to give Tobias a proper burial at the Cult's own graveyard, Lammy decided to marry her and Y/n as her new wife and husband and she and Y/n will do everything they can to keep the cult strong and alive as long as the three xenophobic cult members don't make the situation much worse as they try to form an group to tear down the cult because of the cult having a human member.

She also agreed to watch over the cult while Lammy and Y/n go into the Bishop's Worlds to take down the Bishops as she is like a caring mother to them.

She also has been fantasizing about her future with Lammy and Y/n ever since she got married to both Y/n and Lammy and will do whatever she can to support her wife and husband.

The Other Cult Members

Relationship: Family

As the members of Lammy's cult, they are willing to do whatever their leader asks them to make the cult stronger than ever as they are willing to help Y/n fit in with the rest of them, despite of three of the cult members that are xenophobic towards Y/n and have their own suspicions that they may be traitors and could be working for the other cults as spies for the Bishops or they are just being a couple of racists towards Y/n.

They treat Y/n like a member of their family like a brother to them and will support him no matter what and they were all surprised that Y/n took the liberty of giving Tobias a proper burial after he died while his wife and cult leader, Lammy was out exploring Leshy's Court and they are happy for both Y/n and Silver that they are happily married to their glorious and powerful leader.

They're also not afraid of telling their leader about the three traitors that are giving bad vibes about Y/n because they are aware of their xenophobic nature about having a human member in the cult and they are all glad that Lammy got the message and will give the traitors what they deserve.

They all love and care for Y/n as they felt bad for him after he tells them about how he ended up in their world and became a member of the cult as they all treat him like an equal.

This is my second Cult of the Lamb x Reader Story Idea and I was inspired by MrWriter97's own x reader story of the game to come up with another Cult of the Lamb story like this.

I was also inspired by the amazing Cult of the Lamb animation, Doom and Shrooms made by MASHED on YouTube and I never thought it gained so much love and popularity after it was uploaded on YouTube and I was really impressed by the animation and voice acting of the video.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.