1. | The place

• 5.34 am

(Y/n) drove her car to the residential area, to go to his new residence there. We'll be there in a few minutes,(y/n) turned on the car radio and just listened while driving.

"Is this the road to the housing? Hmm..I think, let's check it" said (y/n) while continuing to drive and turn left.

It's true that it's housing that (y/n) will fulfill and there are only a few houses and the area is quite large. Like it or not, (y/n) still has to find the house where she wants to live.

"Okay, we have arrived at my new place" said (y/n), she immediately turned off the car and got down.

When she entered the place was very simple and good for her, because she didn't want to be bothered anymore to clean the house which was quite big again. On the second floor there was 1 bathroom and 1 bedroom for her to rest, even downstairs there was the kitchen is on the left and the living room is on the right. (y/n) called for the furniture, it will take about five hours to get here.

"It took forever to wait for my furniture to arrive, but well well have to wait for that" she said with a sigh.

Suddenly there was a loud knock from his house which was..

"(Y/N)!!!" the player immediately broke down the entrance of (y/n)'s house and hugged (y/n) until he fell to the floor. (y/n) could have known something like this would happen because this was not the first time she had been hugged tightly by a player but others too, until (y/n) couldn't breathe.

"Ughh-player can you let me go..I can't breathe-" the player released his tight and big hug from (y/n) so he could stabilize his breathing.
"WOOPS, sorry (y/n), I really miss you VERY VERY :DD" said the player, still excited and enthusiastic about his best friend.

"Yeah yeah, I miss you too player haha. oh yeah, my furniture isn't here yet, it took five hours to get here. oh well we'd better wait for it to come-" "NONONO, YOU MUST COMING WITH ME. NOW" the player immediately pulled her hand (y/n) and dragged her out of the house.

( K,Ima out )