Part 1: Stories of "fiction"

Beginne am Anfang

Two Monkeys were standing in front of the rubble. One had ebony fur with tanned skin, with a spiked red marking across his eyes, his right eye had a scar over it, leaving a gash through his eyebrow, leaving the right eye white and the left golden. He wore a black belt around the waist, with a yellow and black tunic. His shirt was covered by an armoured skirt and a brown and gold cross-chest piece. He was dressed in black boots with gold tips and a torn crimson scarf. 

The one next to him appeared younger, his skin appeared tan, lighter than the ebony monkey, with brunette fur with an apple-shaped, ruby, marking across their dark eyes. He wore a crimson belt, red slacks, and an orange robe with teal trimming. His black shoes had white sole tips, and he wears white knee wraps across the bottom of his slacks. His hair was tied above with a red bandana. Bai He gets curious about the two and sneaks closer to them.

"After all of this time, we've finally found the Bone Scythe that trapped my King all those years ago." Bai He observes closer and sees the Scythe in all its glory, both the handle and the blade were made of clean limb bones. "The Lady Bone Queen's Scythe." Bai He whispers behind another piece of rubble. "So, MK, how do we rip this off?" The ebony monkey asks 'MK', who sighs, "Unfortunately, it's not that easy. It'll take more than our strength combined to remove this thing. Only the ones "worthy of the Queen's power" can remove it."

"Then how?" "Don't worry, baba! I paid our old inventing pal, Syntax, to help us." MK pulls out a giant metal glove, "This hunk of heavy metal has the power to harness its power and break the seal!" The older monkey seems unimpressed but gestures for them to do it anyway. MK grabs the Scythe with his glove and tugs back with all his might. MK yells as the Scythe shakes at the pulling force, a blue shockwave spreads across the site, almost knocking back Bai He. MK falls on his back, looking up to see the Scythe in his gloved hand.

"YES! I DID IT!" MK jumps up with joy and stares back at the rumble but nothing else budged. "What? Why is nothing happening!?" MK turns back to the older monkey, "Baba, are you sure this is the right spot?" The ebony monkey groans, "What other construction site would have a magical scythe, sealing away the great Monkey King? I'm sure this is the right spot!" As if on cue, the rubble of rock explodes, smaller pieces scattering from the sky onto the floor with a golden glowing figure in the centre of the explosion.

"Is that..." The figure lands on his feet, it was a ginger-furred monkey with peach skin and a pink heart-shaped marking across gold eyes. He wore a rusty, pale yellow chest piece with pauldrons over a yellow shirt, maroon pants, a red sash belt, black boots with gold soles, and a gold coattail with red and turquoise trim. Additionally, he wears a little gold headdress with two long red feathers as well as a red two-piece cape. His clothes were dirty and ripped, his head was dizzy and his body wobbled slightly.

"Ugh... how long was I- OOMF!" "WUKONG!" The ebony monkey pounces onto Wukong and nuzzles his face, "W-Woah! Macaque!?" Wukong smiles and nuzzles Macaque back, "The six-eared Macaque, one of the most powerful demons in the Mortal Realm, is here cuddling me all soft and kindly? This can't be my mate!" Wukong and Macaque laugh, Wukong cups Macaque's cheek, admiring the one facing him, "Heh, I see you've glamoured for the occasion. But, how did you free me?"

Macaque smiles, "Actually, it was not me. It was our child." MK gets pulled next to Macaque, he nervously sweats, "U-Uh yeah! Hi Dad, the name's Xiaotan now." Wukong stares confused, "Huh? 'Xiaotan'? But-" "He goes by Qi Xiaotan or MK now, and he's our son. So..." Wukong embraces MK with no hesitation, "Oh, you've grown so much! My son, you look so much like me and your baba! Thank you!" MK's eyes shine, "Hehe! It wasn't as hard as I thought!" Bai He stares a little confused but a little joyful.