About the main character

My name is Sky Foster and I'm 18 years old. My birthday is September 29, 2005. I'm white with a little tan and have icy blue eyes and brown hair with blonde highlights. I live in the deep part of Washington where there isn't a lot of stuff to do. we have 2 bars, 1 small Walmart, and an elementary school.
If you are in middle or high school you have to go out of town. We also have  1 tiny park down the street from where I live. We also have 1 lake that is in the woods where I and my friends used to go. I live with my single momTaraa She has short brown hair with dark red highlights and icy blue eyes just like me.
She is the parent I took after, my dad left when I was 8 to a different family.
I work at Walmart as a cashier. I like my job. I have worked there since I was 16. I have 6 friends, Brooke is 18 and her birthday is April 1, 2005.
Jaidyn is 18 and her birthday is October 7, 2005.
Chase is 19 and his birthday is October 24, 2004.
Peyton is 19 and his birthday is July 28, 2004. Joe is 19 and his birthday is March 14, 2004. Jason is Joe's twin and they have the same birthday.
Joe is my number 1 best friend. We tell each other everything, but we all have been friends since kindergarten.
Chase, Peyton, Joe, and Jason left when we were in 6th grade and moved to California with their parents. but I and the girls are still in contact with them.