"Mr. Bear is not into that," she laughed quietly to herself and padded over to the counter. Lauren quickly caught up with her, placing her chocolate covered strawberry and gay bear frozen yogurt on the scale. After paying for their food, Camila led her over to one of the circular booths in the back of the store.

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, Camila happily devouring her ice cream, while Lauren took small bites and watched Camila adoringly. Mr. Bear and his partner sat happily on a napkin between them. Lauren didn't have the heart to eat them.

"Talk about a throwback," Lauren broke the silence, listening to the old song that was playing softly throughout the store. Camila furrowed her eyebrows and listened for a moment.

Suddenly, she was met with an overwhelming rush of familiarity.

Camila shuffled her white cheer shoes against the pavement. Wiping her eyes, she glanced back at the group of girls behind her. She quickly slowed her pace, not wanting to appear too excited about going out for frozen yogurt.

"My hair was a mess today," Harper rolled her eyes. "Coach made me use way too much hairspray for the game." Camila bit her lip, moving her hands up to comb her fingers through her hair. Did her hair look okay? She hadn't even thought about it. She had been too excited to perform.

"Scott was practically making heart eyes at you from the stands, Mila," another one of the girls, Caitlyn, spoke up. Camila internally grimaced. She didn't want to think about Scott at the moment. Or ever, really.

"I think we did well," Camila said softly, trying to turn the conversation in another direction. She pushed through the doors and into the frozen yogurt shop, smiling softly.

After grabbing her cup, Camila grew confused. Upon turning around, she realized all of the girls had already sat down without getting anything. Camila furrowed her eyebrows and walked over to them.

"What are you guys doing?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and holding up her cup. "Aren't we getting froyo?" Practically all of the girls crinkled their noses and shook their heads.

"Not during cheer season," Sydney explained. Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Well then why did we come here?" she asked.

"For that," Harper smirked, nodding towards the door, where the entire basketball team was filing into the store. Sydney grabbed Camila's arm and tugged her down into the booth. The girls quickly scooted over to make room for her. Camila sighed softly and placed her empty cup on the table in front of them.

"We're wasting our time just to watch boys?" Camila asked in disbelief. Hell, she'd much rather watch girls. One girl in particular. But she wouldn't say that aloud. Ever.

"Not just any boys," Harper scoffed, shaking her head. "Only the most angelic faces to ever grace Miami," she swooned, earning nods of agreement from the other girls. Camila crinkled her nose in jealously as she watched the basketball team all pile their cups full of the sugary substance.

"Oh my god, Mila, is that a hickey?" one of the girls practically squealed. Camila whipped her head around and looked at the blonde in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, quickly bringing her hands up to cover her neck. She couldn't possibly have a hickey. Her and Scott barely kissed.

"Not there," Harper shook her head and leaned across the table, pulling down the shoulder of Camila's unzipped jacket and pointing to the mark on her shoulder. "There."

Camila's eyes instantly widened and she snatched the material out of the girl's hand, quickly covering up the bruise. She scanned the faces at the table, meeting eyes with Sydney pleadingly.