Chapter VII. The King Is Back

Start from the beginning

"How is that?"

Viserys means "Not blindness, but blindness in life. I did not complete my education and I wanted revenge"

"From father"

Viserys nods "Yes, but all this does not matter. We must win the next war. Um, I knew you liked reading. I found a book about our family history. How about I show it to you?"

Myrcella raises his eyebrows grins "Ha, you asked about me"

Viserys sneers "a little"

Myrcella realizes the bright in his eyes "I know you're betrothed to Arianne Martell, Trystane's sister"

Viserys smiles "So you asked about me"

Myrcella giggles "a little"

Lyanna POV

I walk towards Myrcella and Viserys who flirts with her "And I asked about you two" I put my hand around her shoulder "What are you doing with Sheepstealer"

"I was heading to the town and met Prince Viserys while heading"

I say "Go before the sunset because I want to talk to you"

Myrcella nods "Excuse me" she walks off.

Viserys calls after her "I will bring the book"

Myrcella turns to him smirks "I will be waiting, my prince"

Viserys watches her go with a sneer and widens his bright eyes.

"Viserys" I take his face between my hand and turn his face towards me "She is my stepdaughter"

Viserys smiles "She is beautiful"

 "Keep your eyes to yourself, Viserys"

Jaime walks towards us "Good afternoon" Viserys nods "Lyanna, I want you in something"

I ask "What?"

"Just come"

I turn to Viserys "Excuse me" I walk with Jaime "What?"

Jaime says "Important thing"

"Where are we going?"

 "The crypts"

"Jaime, I am glad you are back"

Jaime faces me "I am glad I am here too but You'll just have to trust me"

"I do, I trust you on my life, Jaime"

"But you are in danger when this family knew your truth, three of you will not be safe, Cersei is not the only enemy to you"

I sigh "I know if putting all of this sister on notice was enough, it's not safe, I have a weak spot Rhaegar"

"Isn't that why we are together"

I look at him helplessly "I am married, Jaime"

"I'm not talking about our marriage and duties. I'm saying that I will be at your side against foes seen and unseen, as a friend as I promised before"

"As a friend? Is that what we are now?"

Jaime smiles "Well, it's a good place to start... if there's to be any real chance between us, I am yours Lyanna if you are not mine"

I sigh looking around "Yes, it is a good place to start"

"Then don't give up, don't run" gives me a look "Again" Jaime extends his hand and I take it.

 I look at him sadly his words hurt me. I and Jaime walk into the crypts, Bernia Frey puts the candles under Eddard Stark's statue.

I give her a look "Frey's daughter"