🍒The Accidental Falling Inlove (prt 2)

Requested by; Ch3sterrr

After an incredible show, as always, Banana couldn't really..get his mind off that pear he saw, he was wondering if he would maybe text him? call him? Perhaps not, maybe the pear didn't have any interest in him like how the banana did with him..

He sighed and stared at the ceiling for a while, thinking about stuff as he quickly perked his (head?) up seeing his phone ringing as he quickly answered it " Hello? "

" Hello sir, this is a reminder that your still in debt and we're gonna be having to close down your entire show, if you don't pay it soon, if this isn't paid by the end of it's due line, the entire gameshow will be destroyed and turned into something else. "

" Wait! please! Give me a bit more time! I swear I'll get the money for the debt! After all, everybody loves my show! They wouldn't want it destroyed!! " He sighed nervous as he listened to the person talking, quickly hanging up as he just laid down overthinking a lot of things " god.. Really didn't need to be receiving a message like that.. "

The pear stared at the phone number given to him as he slowly typed it in and began messaging the number " Uh, hey, I'm that..dude you gave your number to?? "

He quickly perked up as he a notification from his phone, hoping that it wasn't the people trying to ruin his show, he checked who it was as he gasped in excitement quickly messaging the pear back " Hello! I see that you actually did wanna get in contact with me! How sweet! " he smiled as he waited for a response

The pear glared at the message for a bit as he just rolled his eyes slowly responding back " yeah yeah, I was just wondering if you like...we're free or something to uh,, go hangout? "

He giggled and thought about it for a second quickly responding with a " yes " as he got up and checked what he should wear shrugging as he just put on his regular bowtie (basic af oml.) Rushing back over to check his phone " Meet me at the coffee shop near my gameshow! "

(Cliffhanger L + Ratio, I'll probably do a third part if I have motivation since I just feel that this chapter was rushed or something.)