Falmer

~
An Untold Story
~
The young woman ran through the forest without making a single sound. Bright crimson hair tied up into two long ponytails, that probably reached her waist without doubt. She wore a tight red battle outfit, with a blood red gem on her chest. A beautiful twilight covered the sky with orange, pink, yellow, and a variety of violets and blue painted it brightly.
She needed to get back home fast. Bad things could happen.
The village wasn't that far way, but time keep running, and it ran fast as the predators that came right behind her, already savoring her next prey, and smelling the sweet scent of her Hylian blood.
When facing those kinds of situations, the words of her brother always echoed in her head...
<<Demons hunt at night for at least two main reasons, sister.
First of all: Darkness. Their eyes see everything better and more clearly; demonic instincts and senses sharpen, they can hide easily in the shadows, etc.
Second: They know for certain that the prey won't see in that pitch black, and that no Hylian will want to fight back, nor to look for someone out there in the darkness at those late hours...
Not after hearing the shrieks of the preys piercing the silence of the night>>
Falmer smirked. Lance always tried to scare and warn her with that explanation.
But she was already seventeen, the young hunter perfectly knew how to protect herself after all those dark years.
Terrible times when all kinds of despicable, horrendous and unmerciful demons roamed the Land of Hylia.

The hunter sighed calmly as she reached the entrance of her village.

"As always getting tremendously late." Lance said while shaking his head in disapproval. "Didn't I tell you that its dangerous, Falmer?! Dammit, grow up and behave like the woman you-" The young hunter sighed and rolled her eyes, she covered his mouth and smiled at him "Nice to see you too, brother."
She whispered cynically and uncovered his mouth.
"Yeah, sure That's what I meant..." The boy with blood red hair replied back angrily. His sapphire blue eyes stared at her as he remembered something "By the way," He started saying "Inigo said he needs us back at the main plaza at eight sharp: There's an announcement to make." Falmer nodded, golden eyes sparkling brightly "I'll be there!" She yelled and ran toward her house.
That suit wasn't appropriated for the ceremony.

***
The Demon Lord watched the two brothers, while hiding in the shadows.
He laughed derisively "Finally... " He whispered before smirking and reappearing closer to the young hunters "Red hair, golden eyes, skilled and confident" Pressing his hands together, he wrapped his fingers and toyed with them anxiously
"Just as her ancestors..." Ghirahim disappeared after hissing those words.
***

Falmer closed the door behind her and looked down at her black clothing.
The Nightblood's rules were simple: when attending to an important even or meeting you required the traditional uniform, only the leader of the clan could and should be wearing red.
"You look beautiful." A voice said, forcing Falmer to turn around and face the tall brunet: Black clothes with gold and orange covered the woman, a long, straight and braided hair falling gracefully, and a red Sheikah eye was tattooed on her forehead.
"Impa," The girl said with a smile "I didn't know you were coming."
The proud Sheikah pulled down her mask, revealing a little smile.
"Of course I was, I would never miss an important meeting."
Impa placed a hand on the hunter's shoulder "Last time the Sheikah and Nightblood held council together you were just a kid, Falmer. But now..." She sighed and nodded "You really grew up fast."
The Nightblood girl stared at her and snickered, she hadn't seen Impa for a long time, and seeing her again did cheer her up.
A little thought hit the in the head "Thank you Impa... And, is there a specific reason for you to stay out here waiting, instead of meeting with the others at the plaza?"
The Sheikah smiled "Indeed. I'm waiting for a young pupil of mine."
She cleared her throat "But he's a little bit into... Well, let's just say that his sense of time is peculiar and... miscalculated."
Falmer raised both eyebrows and crossed her arms, an unpunctual Sheikah was absolutely something.

And she was wiling to know who he was.