"I understand."

Today was school and I was happy to attend. But as soon as I stepped foot into my class the teacher stopped me.
"You're in detention for 3 weeks, you along with your little friends too."
I rolled my eyes remembering the fight. Oh how I wish that hoe has been punished.

I opened the door to the detention classroom to see many people. Mostly all the Toman members and they smiled when they saw me. "Welcome to hell!" Smiley cheered but I rolled my eyes. The teacher yelled at him and told him he had to write 'I will not disturb the class' on 10 pieces of paper front and back for disrupting the class again. He pouted but got to writing as the teacher told me where to sit.

I walked to the back where I was seated near Sanzu. The classroom was spaced out so the teacher could see who was talking and doing what. There was no sneaky shit going on so we had no way of fun.

He gave me a little wave and I waved back. I began doing my work then out of the corner of my eye I saw Sanzu waving his hand around. I looked at him to see him holding up a piece of paper.

'It's boring and my ass hurts'

I grabbed a piece of paper as I thought of a response.

'Ofc it's boring we got nothing to do but work'

'Yeah, whatever I wanna hold you.'

'In your dreams '

'You don't wanna know half the shit I dream of about you'

I playfully rolled my eyes as I continued my work. I had to occupy myself somehow.

It was lunchtime but they allowed us to eat in the cafeteria since we had an anti-bullying meeting at lunch. The counselors would talk to us about teen bullying and some more shit. I looked around as I ate my food and spotted Sakura. I walked up to her and smiled, watching as she returned a smile. She then asked me what was wrong.

"So Sakura, I heard you've got a crush on Kisaki. I hope you know he likes you back, why don't you ask him out?" Her face turned a shade of pink. "He does? It seems like he's a little serious at times. Seems like he doesn't have the time for relationships." She quietly laughed while walking with me. "Yeah, but he's desperate for a girl." She nodded shyly as we approached him in the lunch line. He looked at me then at her. I gave him a thumbs-up and left then went back to my table.

When I sat down, Smiley quickly sat beside me with a grin on his face. He was cheery than usual so that wasn't a good sign. "I forgot over the weekend so I'll tell you now. Not right here of course, so let's go to a different table."

Y/N nodded as she got up and followed Smiley to an empty table. She questioned him then he cleared his throat. "Y/N, I miss you a lot and I want us to get into another relationship." He held her hand slightly but she was a little surprised.  "Oh?"

His head cocked to the side. He was a little hurt at her response and somehow she felt it. "You don't wanna get in a relationship?" He asked but she sighed in response. "I don't know Nahoya." She didn't know because she was feeling confused about many things.

She and Sanzu had a great friendship but Y/N sometimes felt Sanzu would flirt with her. She also felt a different way towards Sanzu, a way she couldn't quite understand.

"What's wrong Y/N, something feels off about you?" He asked in a concerned tone but she didn't know if she should tell him or not. "It's nothing, I'm completely fine." She smiled and he accepted her excuse. He leaned his head on her shoulder as he held her hand with a firm hold. No one could really see them but she felt they still had to be careful. "Why did we break up?"