"We weren't flirting! I was just talking to him and he was talking to me like a normal person!"

"Oh yeah? Why you gettin' so flustered, you want his dick after you said you wanted mine?" He flirtitly smiled which made her slap his head in frustration. "I don't like him like that we're just friends."

"That's what they all say, if you're telling the truth then prove it." Without thinking she kissed him. She held his face in her hands, turning his head slightly to face her. He put his hands around her waist and slipped his tongue in, swirling it around her mouth as she moved her body against his. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a flash of green which indicated the light had turned. Y/N pulled away slowly as Sanzu was quick to drive.

"Is...That enough proof?" She asked, feeling slightly flustered. "Not until I say so pretty." She rolled her eyes as he approached her apartment complexes. Coming to a sudden realization she gasped and started to panic. "Sanzu, what time is it?!"

"It's 6:45."

She sighed in relief as she knew her parents would still be sleeping. She just had to sneak back into the apartment without being heard or noticed. Sanzu parked as she hurriedly got out and grabbed her spare key quickly from her bag. He got out along with her and held her wrist before she could get some steps in. "What's wrong?"

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked, making her groan. She kissed his cheek, waving him bye before approaching the door.

"Wake up and get up, we've got shits to do!" My mom yelled, making me instantly pull the covers over my head. I checked the time on my alarm to see it was 10:00. I forgot that today was Saturday so she planned something for us. I got out of bed, got into my slippers and walked to my bathroom. I hurried up and got my ass in the shower since I didn't get to take one last night.

"Is this necessary?" I asked my mom as we approached my cousin's house. "Yes. Now quit your whinin' and yappin'. None of your siblings are complaining."

"Because we're going over to a cousin's house with people their age!"

"Your other cousin is coming over, he just turned 16 and his friend is also over." I rolled my eyes and remained quiet. I checked the group chat messages since I was bored.

             #1 gang in Tokyo, Japan

Smiley:

Guys we
got fucked up
Like...

                                                  Baji:

                                        Stfu we sleep

Mikey:

No. I eating
Dorayaki 🐟

                                                Draken:

                                 It's 10:00 and you're
                                eating junk

Mikey:

So what
that's why I
don't share with
You

                                            Draken:

                       I can buy my own food

Mikey:

Whatever

                                           Hanma:

                               Yo at the party
                                I had a threesome 🥴