21. Forging a New Beginning

Start from the beginning

nishant teary - ye uth kyu ni raha bhai...

fear was evident in nishant eyes... neevan had unknowingly made a huge place in his heart....

Nirbhay just picked neevan up and take him inside the car... while Nishant was also there....

As neevan was not injured physically so they decided to take him home fast as nirav was stuck in an emergency...  they called Kabir who immidiately told them to bring him home fast...

Birla mansion

Neevan was unconsious... kabir was already there he was checking on neevan the boy was completely senseless his lifeless forme scared the brother

Nirbhay was too shocked to react he clearly remember neevan running towards him and the gunshot....  and neevan falling down it was sheer luck that the gun shot was to the shooter ... not directed towards them... or else it could have been fatal ...

Nishant eyes had tears while jiya hold his hand .. she was herself feeling guilty about all this because it was her plan to go out and enjoy together she didnt have the slightest clue that something like this could happen too ...

Divya saw how much both the kids were upset... and guilty...

Divya went upto them and gently - kuch ni hoga neevan ko....  kabir ne kaha na external injury nhi h

nishant with tears - vo uth kyu ni raha bhabhi..  kyu dara ra h sabko ese... 

jiya with tears - sab meri galty h i shouldnt have

Divya - no baccha kisiki galty nhi h ... esa kuch hoga kisine ni socha tha ...  relax

Nishant just hug divya and let his tears fall - use kuch hoga to nhi na .. bhabhi...  

Divya knew how much nishant is protectiv towards neevan ..   she just hoped for nishant's sake .  neevan should wake up....

while her husband was completely silent as if the incident has sucked the life out of him.. neevan had conquered his heart long back if anything happens nirbhay will be shattered.... 

Nirav came rushing inside he was stuck in an emergency the moment he got the news he just rushed  back to home....

Nirav saw how devastated his brother look ..

Nirav tensed - Bhai....

Nirbhay look at him with absolutely broken look... nirav shocked

Nirav - Bhai.... neev!!??

Nirbhay - kabir is inside checking him... hosh ni aya use abhi tak...

Nirav tensed without asking anything further he entered  inside to see neevan lieng on bed unconsious.. kabir was checking him