7 - Heart to Heart

"Someone told me that you are on the verge of expulsion?"

Wow, where did he hear that before? Deja vu, much.

Pieter gave his house-warden a blank look. He was sitting inside the VIP room. This was the first time he stepped inside. The original Pieter might have visited this place when he was making that slave contract with Azul.

The room was dim, with small lights located under the bookshelves. Small aquariums were at the bottom of the bookshelves with various fish swimming around inside. He was not a fish expert so he didn't recognize them, but they were colorful. In the middle of the room were dark blue couches and a small table in the middle of it. The table also had a mini aquarium in it. Beside that, was a sturdy wooden table and chair. The thing that attracted Pieter was the big metal safe in the room. The handle of the safe looked like a ship's steering wheel.

This room felt like home. It had a similar vibe to his old office room.

Sitting on the chair was Azul himself. The boy was smiling at him however his eyes didn't. He traced a hint of annoyance from those blue eyes. He must have never expected that one of his dorm students was going to get expelled.

Pieter was sandwiched between the twins, with Floyd hugging his waist from the side. From time to time, the brat tightened his hold on the sea urchin, making him wince. Jade was silent, but inside of those eyes was a storm of anger and emotion that Pieter couldn't describe. However, he knew that the disaster trio was pissed right now.

Pieter grabbed the tea cup from the table and blew on it. He took a sip of the tea. It smelled fragrant and had quite a delightful taste. Mostro Lounge truly had the highest quality of food and beverages. The other occupants of the room narrowed their eyes, staring at the sea urchin who looked so nonchalant about the entire situation. Finally, after a long silence, Pieter opened his mouth.

"The headmaster has taken care of it."

"By dueling the professor?"

"I'll do it together with Ruggie." Azul sighed and rubbed his temple after hearing that answer. To be honest, he didn't have any confidence in whether or not they would win. What a shame, Pieter was one of his good staff too. He had done his job very well these days. Of course, he would never admit this publicly.

"I'm quite curious," Jade said. "What happened in your class earlier?" He only heard the other students gossiping and talking about what Professor Clayton was screaming about in the staff room. After that, he immediately told Azul about this information.

Pieter leaned his back on the couch and stared at the ceiling. "Clayton called us, sub-humans and assaulted us."

When Pieter said those words, the disaster trio stiffened. Their expressions slowly morphed into rage. Floyd moved closer to the sea urchin and stared at him. This was the second time he had witnessed that kind of expression on Floyd's face. The first time was when Azul summoned him when he first landed in this world.

"Ankou-sensei called you that?" Floyd's voice lowered.

"How come you get expelled if he was the one that attack you?" Azul cut in.

"Self-defense." The trio nodded their head in understanding. Clayton attacked them first and Pieter retaliated in an act of self-defense. Having a big ego and didn't like it when someone rebelled, Clayton wanted him to get expelled.

"Do Clayton act like this too in your class?" asked Pieter. If he remembered it right, Azul was in 2-C, Floyd in 2-D, and Jade was in 2-E.

The trio shook their head. "He may glare at us from time to time, but never to the point of calling us like that," Jade answered. "It is possible that he only does that in 2-B because he is the homeroom teacher."