"And how do you suggest we do that Madame" I ask her

She thinks for a second. "I know" she raises her hand "I'll tell her to meet up with me and you for dinner or something, Brad'll come along then we'll make up an excuse and just ditch 'em, that's where Brad uses his charm and wins her over" she's so diabolical, I love her.

"That's I great idea" I tell her and put up my hand for a hi5.

"Right!" she says before slapping her hand against mine.

We both turn to Brad who looks unsure "I don't know, what if it doesn't work"

"It'll be fine" I encourage him "and if it doesn't work then it's not a date and no harm done"

He thinks for a few second then agrees.

--

Silver POV

I'm meeting Kayla and James for dinner today, which should be good. James seems like a good guy from what I've seen since I've been back.

I look around the restaurant trying to spot the two of them, until I see Kayla on the far end waving at me. I smile and make my way over. As I walk toward the table I notice James sitting next to Kayla and Brad sitting opposite him, I wasn't expecting anyone else. He stands up as I approach; looking quit dashing if I might add, he was wearing denim washed jacket with a white v neck tee, black skinny's, brown vans and brown hat pulling back his curls.

Kayla and James also stand. I hug Kayla saying "heeey", then James.

"Brad decided to join us" Kayla says,

"Hope you don't mind" Brad adds

"No why would I mind?" I say before making my way round the table a give Brad a friendly hug.

He smiles "you wouldn't, I'm a delight".

I laugh as I walk towards my seat and Bradley pulls out my chair for me "well you're definitely are gentlemen" I say putting on my best posh accent.

"One of my many charms" He says mimicking my accent.

"Oh I'm sure" I reply laughing a little.

I look over at Kayla and James kissing.

"Guys come on" I say, "We're just about to eat"

They pull away, my sister gives me a look and James looks away shyly.

"Don't get me wrong, you guys are cute together, I'm just not interesting in seeing you suck face" I joke

"Yeah well get used to it" Kayla tells me before pulling James in for another kiss.

I look at Brad and roll my eyes.

He chuckles "this is nothing you should see them around the apartment"

I look back at the couple and grimace "I'd rather not"

He laughs and Kayla turns round and sticks her tongue out at the two of us.

I repay the favor and stick mine out and look over at Brad, who's doing the same.

After Kayla and James are done making out we finally get round to ordering food and start having actual conversations. Through out the meal Brad and I tease James and Kayla. Me revealing Kayla embarrassing stories while Brad reveals James'.

"You guys are mean together," James says "I'm not sure I like this 'friendship'" putting emphasis on the work "friend'.

"Me either" Kayla agrees

"Well I do, I think we make a good team," I say looking at Brad.

Brad nods looking at James and Kayla, "definitely" he smirks putting out fist for me to bump. I oblige and put a smirk on my face also, tilting my head to looks at the couple.

"I don't think I want to be around you two anymore" Kayla says acting offended then gets up holds her hand out to James, "Let's go".

James takes her hand and stand up also, "good day" he says and the two off with their noses help high. I look at them confuse not sure if they were actually leaving till James rushes back to the table, grabs Kayla's clutch, then turns to Brad placing a hand on his shoulder, "take care of the bill will you mate" he says before going back to join Kayla and they walk out together laughing.

I look at Brad who's also laughing, "did they really just leave" I say gesturing my hand to the exit.

"Looks like it" Brad chuckles and I laugh along to the weirdness.

"I guess we should leave too," I say

"Oooorr" Brad starts "we could hang out some more" he smiles showing his perfect teeth.

"eerrr" I think for a second looking at him

"Come on" he pleads, "I'm pretty sure James and Kayla have gone back to the apartment and I really don't want to go back and hear them" he gives me big brown puppy eyes.

"Okay" I give in to his cuteness and I was actually enjoying his company, "what do you want do"

"ummm we could go for desert" he says "there's this really good ice cream place not far from here"

"Sounds good" I reply.

We leave the restaurant after Brad pays the bill, I offer to pay but he declines. I don't argue, I guess I'll just pay for the ice cream instead.

--