▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kurenai buries her head into her arms as the music drifts her ears away.

|

𝗪𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘆 

𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿

|

She then gets awoken by the class shrieking about Aizawa.

"WHA--" She looks at the doorframe and is a bandaged-up Aizawa.

"The UA Sports festival is about to start"

"The wha--"

"YESSS!"

‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿

Apparently, the sports festival is around the corner as everyone in 1-A is pumped. Kaminari rubs his butt on Kurenai's desk.

"Kaminari.Off" She pushes the boy to the floor as he yelps.

"AH! Whats with you Koyama?"

"Family."

"Oh well...You're lucky, Shoji. Your brawn stands out on its own!" 

"There's no point if I cannot show them my usefulness." Shoji, the tentacle guy says.

"I think you'll stand out, too," Jiro smirks as Kaminari isn't impressed. 

"Why? Does he do something pervy" Kurenai eyes Kaminari as he shakes his head "no".

"Nah, just when this guy goes over his watt limit he shorts circuits" Jiro laughs harder. 

"Oh really? Wow, Kaminari I  want to see that in action" Kurenai giggles, feeling a happier mood than before. Jiro laughs alongside her.

Kaminari now red rubs his neck.

"Weeeell...if you want to see more looks like we got to train together more often..heh?" Jiro wide-eyed looks at Kurenai to see her response. Kurenai has a black expression.

"Oh, sure! But I won't go easy on you Pikachu!" She gives him a fangy smile as he now has a blank expression.

"Wait are you actually---" Kurenai gets up from her seat.

"Thanks for the talk guys but I'm hungry, eat well!" She waves off. 

"You dunce" Jiro hits him.

"Ow! what was that for!"

"She's with Kirishima why hit on her?" Yaoyorozu speaks up.

"W-what? Kirishima says there not a thing!" Kaminari says, getting tense. Even Shoji agrees with Yaoyorozu.

"Even so...I'm rooting for them," Jiro says, smiling slyly at the shocked face of Kaminari.